Humboldt @ Mckenzie

JungleJim125

Humboldt has athletes and even if it doesn't equate to a win if u can't catch em or keep up with them it will.. they always have big play possibility and just don't think the rebels will be able to stop them..

And you are baseing that on what??? Many including myself wondered if the Rebels could hang with Gleason's athletes and speed. Quit living in the past. It's a new day now.

Edited by duckman38201

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having the "most" athletes doesn't alwayws equate to a "win". I believe the Rebels have righted the ship and win this one...in a close one. Go Rebs---- make all of these "doubters" become believers!

No disrespect intended........However, I would not consider a win over Gleason to be righting the ship. Trenton took McKenzie to the woodshed with power and speed. I was there, I saw it. Humboldt will do the same.

The Rebels are not without athletes either. It's just been a matter of getting thru a brutal early schedule. If Humboldt had played the same schedule their record would be no better. The Vikings best show up at Rebel Field to play or their lights could get turned out!!!

Hello duckman. Hope all is well. I realize McKenzie has played a tough early schedule. Humboldt has not exactly feasted on cupcakes and twinkies you know. Crockett County, Milan, Jo Byrns all join in to say HELLO!

No disrespect intended........However, I would not consider a win over Gleason to be righting the ship. Trenton took McKenzie to the woodshed with power and speed. I was there, I saw it. Humboldt will do the same.

We love you too! You saw the second half in which the Rebs didn't play to speak of. How many games have you seen Gleason play this season? They aren't defensless. They would likely beat your boys. Humboldt ain't Trenton either.

Edited by duckman38201

Might be right might be wrong but I think Trenton is a lot better than Humboldt, their record dont show how good they truly are by any means.

Hello duckman. Hope all is well. I realize McKenzie has played a tough early schedule. Humboldt has not exactly feasted on cupcakes and twinkies you know. Crockett County, Milan, Jo Byrns all join in to say HELLO!

Comparisons are tough this early in the season but, the Rebs hung with Crockett Co. in the Jamboree and everyone knows that JoByrns is way down this season. My Rebs have a good working relationship with the Red Devils and that's just the way it is. Now Milan is decent but S. Gibson gave them a dose of reality. I'm doing fine and hope your getting by as well but I ain't buying what you are selling untill it's proven to me.

We love you too! You saw the second half in which the Rebs didn't play to speak of. How many games have you seen Gleason play this season? They aren't defensless. They would likely beat your boys. Humboldt ain't Trenton either.

Saw TCA and Gleason scrimmage during the preseason. TCA pretty much had their way with Gleason. After a couple of series, it was not even close.

Guess that we will have to agree that both McKenzie and Humboldt have played a tough schedule to start the season.

Saw TCA and Gleason scrimmage during the preseason. TCA pretty much had their way with Gleason. After a couple of series, it was not even close.

Guess that we will have to agree that both McKenzie and Humboldt have played a tough schedule to start the season.

Your talkin this year right? Man, you have lost your dang mind........I can't even think how to respond to this retard. I was at the scrimmage and it was a one point contest. geeeeeeezzzzzz.

Your talkin this year right? Man, you have lost your dang mind........I can't even think how to respond to this retard. I was at the scrimmage and it was a one point contest. geeeeeeezzzzzz.

Me and tnrec have your back on this one and it was a tight score all the way!! From our perspective it could have been a couple of points either way...........................but who's counting!!?? LOL

Not sure what game you watched, but I saw TCA wear down Gleason as the scrimmage went on. I also don't count scores made by jv players either. But to each his own. Besides, the scoreboard was not on during the scrimmage. You really expect me to take your word on things?

I also find your use of name calling rather childish. But then again, I consider the source. Thus I won't stoop to that level.