DeKalb vs. Hixson

TigerPride23

Here's my homework:

Dekalb vs. White co: Starters - 64,50,52,18,23,80,16,1,43,73,93,9 With 4 mins left in the 3rd quarter and at a score of 44-7 these same boys were still playing

Is that 12 players????? No wonder DC has been winning. rolleyes.gif And who's been paying the refs off, letting them play with 12 men on the field! huh.pngcool.png

Edited by PPride

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Trapp has personally lost enough blowouts he fugures its time for payback for the past years. Also believe he knows the opportunity to beat people bad doesn't come around very often. Lastly wirhout a doubt he is trying to break records for his team. These are facts, DeKalb is the real deal just believe some things didnt have to get where they got. DeKalb beats Hixson 42-6.

Is that 12 players????? No wonder DC has been winning. rolleyes.gif And who's been paying the refs off, letting them play with 12 men on the field! huh.pngcool.png

Yea and was'nt it last week Hixson recovered 6 fumbles, but yet only won by (1) i repeat (1) point tells me alot about their offense. Does it tell anyone else anything about their offense? Edited by TigersVoice

They said it was our staters they did'nt say they were all on the field at the same time. We have more then 11 guys good enough to start. So we switch out each game. Read what BleedingBlue said about are starters against Warren County it's just 8 guys does that mean we started 8 and beat them 50-0 like we did DUH. So read it real close before you make a dum comment like that just because they said starters dont mean they were all out there at one time. If you dont understand what they mean get someone to explain it to you what Football Staters are. Edited by TigersVoice

They said it was are staters they did'nt say they were all on the field at the same time. We have more then 11 guys good enough to start. So we switch out each game. Read what BleedingBlue said about are starters against Warren County it's just 8 guys does that mean we started 8 and beat them 50-0 like we did DUH. So read it real close before you make a dum comment like that just because they said starters dont mean they were all out there at one time. If you dont understand what they mean get someone to explain it to you what Football Staters are.

Maybe you need to learn how to read emoticons before you throw a comeback like that. mad.gif I probably understand more about football and CoachT than you will ever know. And I know exactly what starters are, but I'm not sure what "are staters" are. Are they some kind of Dekalb Co. "baked tater" or maybe "mashed taters"? huh.pngrolleyes.gif Hmmmm........

Edited by PPride

I just sit and look back and think my goodness what would have poteetes seasons been like if he would have had the talent and athletes around him like Dekalb has now.... It personally gives me chills

Shoot man poteete had the talent maybe not the will Molander speed and the wisdom of coach Bernie defense, oh and I forgot poteete played high school teams not everyone's middle school teams

I think Trapp has personally lost enough blowouts he fugures its time for payback for the past years. Also believe he knows the opportunity to beat people bad doesn't come around very often. Lastly wirhout a doubt he is trying to break records for his team. These are facts, DeKalb is the real deal just believe some things didnt have to get where they got. DeKalb beats Hixson 42-6.

Personally I think Coach Trapp now has Dekalb County set up where they will have winning seasons pretty much every year. Granted some years will be better than others, but I just dont see them having anymore 2 or 3 win seasons. Every blue moon he may have some down years with 5-6 wins but I dont believe that will happen much. Things are in place for Dekalb County to be playoff contenders yearly aslong as Steve Trapp is headcoach. Hopefully nobody takes this the wrong way and think im saying Dekalb will be world beaters every season because im not. I just think he can have the success of like Smith County with winning seasons and playoff births.

Personally I think Coach Trapp now has Dekalb County set up where they will have winning seasons pretty much every year. Granted some years will be better than others, but I just dont see them having anymore 2 or 3 win seasons. Every blue moon he may have some down years with 5-6 wins but I dont believe that will happen much. Things are in place for Dekalb County to be playoff contenders yearly aslong as Steve Trapp is headcoach. Hopefully nobody takes this the wrong way and think im saying Dekalb will be world beaters every season because im not. I just think he can have the success of like Smith County with winning seasons and playoff births.

I couldn't agree more. I also have to say that the whole county has gotten behind our Tigers and helped promote our football program. I'd name names but there's just too many to mention. We love our coaches, our football cheerleaders, our band, and especially our hard-working players.