Henry County vs. West Creek

RedSwarm10

whilst never at risk for being trite

only sometimes threatens right

big words he may often spew

but terms known to Webster? few

JCM, he says, his favorite dish

but to be a Patriot . . . his secret wish!

You humor is appreciated by a "receptive YANKER" but you could not be more incorrect, my "factless wonder" of a friend! Always remember that JCM holds the edge over HC in our series and the only reason that edge does not extend itself is due to brilliant scheduling on the part of HC...you will not play us!!!!! I AM THE "RIGHT ON TARGET AS USUAL" YANKER.......and also the "WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER"!!!!!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must agree with old devil, this so called "WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER" is full of $%#^ !!!

Go Big Red !

You are in the presence of a LEGEND my young irreverent and immature "HCFannerringly" friend. I will attribute your unfriendly words to your obvious youthfulness....and this YANKER will give you a pass on this episode of disrespect. I AM THE "FORGIVING" YANKER...and...THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is THE DAY OF THE YANKER.....the scores will be as follows...JCM 38 - St Benedict 21.............HC 49 - West Creek 0....This YANKER has noticed that the activity on this thread is virtually non-existent. It leads one to assume that the local police in Henryland have gone to riot gear to clear out the ugly mob violence that originated with the Prez and 'Cephus attacking the officials at Springfield versus the faction led by the legal team of therealgame. The influence of Team Mom is being felt strongly in the Henry precinct of the county and the incoherent babbles of your own anti-prophet are keeping the Puryear community in an uproar. In the words of your own spiritual leader of stupidity......THE DEMISE HAS BEGAN!!! I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This YANKER pledges to do all that I can do to save Henryland from itself. NEVER has a defending state champion town died from infighting and lack of interest...but you are on the verge of that now. Team Mom and the anti-one are leading the charge. In the mindless words of your own anti-prophet.....the DEMISE HAS BEGAN!!!!! I AM THE "HENRYLAND SAVING" YANKER.......and THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

This YANKER pledges to do all that I can do to save Henryland from itself. NEVER has a defending state champion town died from infighting and lack of interest...but you are on the verge of that now. Team Mom and the anti-one are leading the charge. In the mindless words of your own anti-prophet.....the DEMISE HAS BEGAN!!!!! I AM THE "HENRYLAND SAVING" YANKER.......and THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

You are extremely entertaining

No riot gear needed Yanker. We are just preparing for West Creek. Don't even think team mom lives here anymore! But the prophet, oh yes, he will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix of old!

I hope you are correct in your predictions. I think HC is about right. But the JCM score, not so much. My sources tell me that St. Benedict is more than the mighty cougras can handle...

Edited by Drewcephus

HC wins big and could get out of hand if the Patriots will play disciplined football, last weeks game was hard to stomach, flags everywhere. These young guys should have learned something from last years group, you will not win the big one with fifteen penalties.

It is hard to win with 15 penalties true UNLESS you are playing a winless Jackets squad