PRESEASON TOP 10

21coldbloodedhooper

Sounds like a little jealousy going on here......From someone who lived in that area, moving in that vacinity between those three schools is not out of the realm of possibility. You could literally move 2 miles and it be the difference between Mt Juliet and Wilson Central. That a family may have move twice, which is all that would have to happen to go to 3 different school zones, is not anything suggesting a coverup of some kind. With todays job market I can envision this happening and as long as it is a bona fide move the TSSAA has no leg to stand on requiring sitting out due to transfer rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Riverdale and Blackman both won during the Turkey Jam. Memphis Central lost two. Do they not have any depth? I did read where Bradley won their Thanksgiving Tournament. I do not think Science Hill played during Thanksgiving or have not read anything if they did. Anyone know about Oakland or Columbia?

Oakland won all their games during the turkey jam

After seeing Bradley play a few games I think that by years end injury free they could make a run. The girl that transferred there helps but both thier post have picked up thier game. But the biggest suprise is the help they are getting from 3 other guards they have 6 or 7 scoring threats. If the have a weakness I'd say overall quickness although they handle the press well they don't go up and down the floor fast but that may be by design.