Bearden vs Maryville

utvolzfan

Based on the things I have seen so far..Bearden has as much or more talent than Maryville..however, the Rebels have superior coaching, scheme and are a lot more disciplined and make far fewer mistakes..I pull for the dogs but if we could stay within 2 scores I will be amazed. Maryville by 28. Ok Dawgs, prove me wrong! Woof Woof!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to quote me and repost..quote my entire post so it's not taken out of context. I said "talent" ie athleticism and football ability, speed, size etc. I that's a toss up. It's all the other stuff.

I can agree with that..I think we (OR) have/had just as athletic players as Murvil, if not a little more at the skill positions..The difference in our teams is upfront. Maryville has the best line coach in the state (Ellis) This is where Maryville wins ballgames...Their defense is rarely out of place too on defense when they get clicking on all cylinders..It's not just GQ, but that whole staff is dynamic.

I just hope our boys can keep it close. How am I doing Stars?

'82 yore gettin' thair good buddee....thumb[1].gif

Beer-Den haz a vurry good teem....Got a big ol baik and Linebaccer inn Waters..... a good qwarturbaik....sum othur vurry good playurs....Pluss weir gonna haiv two goe two tha Bulldawg's house two play.....Rilly ain't nobodee played tham that tuff and eye agree wif evur werd utvolzfan sez......