Bearden vs Maryville

utvolzfan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'STARSNBARS'

Jist rilly hoapin' tha untalentid Mairvul skilt playurs cain keap hit clost.....huh.png

Stars , i realize with all the girbige to be picked up and recrooin your upto its takin a toll on you, Bearden may be your 3rd best team to play thusfar..are they possibly better than OR ??.. I feel the Rebels are gellin fast..very fast !1 ..btw ..wheres Susie lately ??

'STARSNBARS'

Jist rilly hoapin' tha untalentid Mairvul skilt playurs cain keap hit clost.....huh.png

Stars , i realize with all the girbige to be picked up and recrooin your upto its takin a toll on you, Bearden may be your 3rd best team to play thusfar..are they possibly better than OR ??.. I feel the Rebels are gellin fast..very fast !1 ..btw ..wheres Susie lately ??

Yeah DHSFB64 Beer-Den iz vurry talentid......

susie iz allways lurkin' sumwhur....eye'm shore.....wub.png

Well there are only a handful of Bearden fans on the site/board. I have already given my opinion as to what I think the outcome will be and why. I will say this...I don't know the history of Blount County football but I do know Maryville has always been a good team and won a few state titles...then for the past 10-12 years they have been a dynasty.. Why is this?? Someone help me understand why Heritage stinks, WB stinks(most years) and Alcoa and Maryville are always so powerful..do the best players zoned for WB and Heritage find a way to go to either Maryville or Alcoa because of coaches and youth programs?? I wish someone would explain it to me.

Well there are only a handful of Bearden fans on the site/board. I have already given my opinion as to what I think the outcome will be and why. I will say this...I don't know the history of Blount County football but I do know Maryville has always been a good team and won a few state titles...then for the past 10-12 years they have been a dynasty.. Why is this?? Someone help me understand why Heritage stinks, WB stinks(most years) and Alcoa and Maryville are always so powerful..do the best players zoned for WB and Heritage find a way to go to either Maryville or Alcoa because of coaches and youth programs?? I wish someone would explain it to me.

Hahaha.... Start your whining early. All out of zone players go to Alcoa. Maryville buys them houses in the city. Next whine please.

Well you guys from Maryville kill me...I was being serious..not whining..apparently a lot of folks ask you that same question..I actually am loyal to Karns..imagine that..the worst team in the state the last 30 years. I do live in Bearden area and my kid goes to middle school in Bearden zone so I follow them...I am just curious to hear an intelligent response to a legitimate question..

Well you guys from Maryville kill me...I was being serious..not whining..apparently a lot of folks ask you that same question..I actually am loyal to Karns..imagine that..the worst team in the state the last 30 years. I do live in Bearden area and my kid goes to middle school in Bearden zone so I follow them...I am just curious to hear an intelligent response to a legitimate question..

Yep..,,been hearing it for years. The reply is mostly accurate

Yep..,,been hearing it for years. The reply is mostly accurate

2 words why Alcoa is so good, usually...Hall community...Loads of talent comes from that small area in Alcoa...As for Maryville? I would say kids flock there for the coaching and to win titles..GQ has started a great thing there...Kids wanna play for him...Just like kids wanna go to Farragut, that may not necessarily have been born and raised in Farragut to play baseball for the Ads...That's my honest unbiased answer. But, i never claimed to know much about Rebel football...

Edited by SweetScience

2 words why Alcoa is so good, usually...Hall community...Loads of talent comes from that small area in Alcoa...As for Maryville? I would say kids flock there for the coaching and to win titles..GQ has started a great thing there...Kids wanna play for him...Just like kids wanna go to Farragut, that may not necessarily have been born and raised in Farragut to play baseball for the Ads...That's my honest unbiased answer. But, i never claimed to know much about Rebel football...

You might be surprised SS. Most of the Maryville kids were born and raised there. Alcoa has and is receiving the windfall of kids in the county. They also have the athletes in their zone

You might be surprised SS. Most of the Maryville kids were born and raised there. Alcoa has and is receiving the windfall of kids in the county. They also have the athletes in their zone

Yes, i would believe a lot of them are born and raised there, ML...But, it happens at all schools, the transfer part...Well, most schools, not all...You as well as other Maryville fans should expect us outsiders who don't know much about the program to question how the Rebs continue this dominance year in and year out. We (OR) fans had to put up with it, too for a long time, so i can understand why it would get on your nerves, but you have to expect it..From what i can understand even the Rebs middle school teams and even pee wee teams are dominant to this day and have been awhile...I would think a lot has to do with coaching and preparation, and an outstanding workout regimen myself..

Edited by SweetScience