Greenback verses Grace

orngnblk

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By far this was the worst officiating I've ever seen in my life. Those refs were calling anything that gb did or didn't do. I hate to see us lose but by god gback beat graces ####es all over the field. Gback beat them but we can't beat the refs. I hope those refs get their credibility questioned and possibly terminated from calling any more tssaa games. Good game to both teams tonight but I hope those refs get what they deserve.

No sir that was last week against Signal Mountain

The fumble was a bad call against GB, but the refs didn't dictate the game. The delay of game penalty on GB on 3rd and goal from the 3 at the end was the deciding factor. The big play clock was right in front of them how did that happen??? Both teams defenses played well but the offenses need work. Thanks GCA for helping us have a better chance of a home playoff game vs GB if we make it there

The fumble was a bad call against GB, but the refs didn't dictate the game. The delay of game penalty on GB on 3rd and goal from the 3 at the end was the deciding factor. The big play clock was right in front of them how did that happen??? Both teams defenses played well but the offenses need work. Thanks GCA for helping us have a better chance of a home playoff game vs GB if we make it there

The catch on the GCA sideline that the reciever had both feet in was also a deciding factor(they were both in),i will give credit were it is due,yes we should NEVER have a delay of game with that big clock there.The holding penalties are also team mistakes,but those calls were the deciding factor in this game!If you get the fumble there is no GCA score therfore you dont have the dely of game on the 3.It was a hard fought game and a dandy to watch both have good D.Now to Rockwood!

The catch on the GCA sideline that the reciever had both feet in was also a deciding factor(they were both in),i will give credit were it is due,yes we should NEVER have a delay of game with that big clock there.The holding penalties are also team mistakes,but those calls were the deciding factor in this game!If you get the fumble there is no GCA score therfore you dont have the dely of game on the 3.It was a hard fought game and a dandy to watch both have good D.Now to Rockwood!

Good point about the fumble. I was too far away to see the both feet. It appeared indeed out of bounds though.

If I remember correctly, the team we just beat punked your butt in game one.

Yes greenback beat us in week 0. Punked? Well that's subjective but if you say so. You're knowledge of football is still limited to the opinion "big mak" allows you to have. You're still clueless :lol:

Edited by crow