Signal Mountain @ Notre Dame

MountainTroll

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troll,

You are actually starting to impress me with your multiple layers of your intelligence...like an onion....

D

“If you have ever peeled an onion, then you know that the first thin, papery layer reveals another thin, papery layer, and that layer reveals another, and another, and before you know it you have hundreds of layers all over the kitchen table and thousands of tears in your eyes, sorry that you ever started peeling in the first place and wishing that you had left the onion alone to wither away on the shelf of the pantry while you went on with your life, even if that meant never again enjoying the complicated and overwhelming taste of this strange and bitter vegetable." - Lemony Snicket

Give me your money, Romney-lovers.

After readin' yer post, I realized I wuzn't usin' the right bait.

I done some research and found this,

"Once you build your trap, don't forget to add bait to help lure the Leprechaun. Since Leprechauns are very greedy, one of the best things you can use for bait are coins! If you don't want to use real coins, you can easily substitute candy coins or make your own gold coins by cutting circles out of cardboard and painting them gold. Gold nuggets made by painting small rocks are another option. Or you can have the Federal Reserve print some more money for you."

I think I'z set now.

Just gotta wait 'til ole volahol finishes celebratin' that big win against Akron,

LeprechaunTrap_zps0c47e25d.jpg

Would like to see a 1 point game but....

lineman are comparable but Signal's depth will give them the advantage

Skill players: speed advantage to ND , power to Signal

Signal will win because of their running back from Howard ( he will wear ND down trying to tackle him, he's a load)

a close first half but Signal pulls away by early 2nd half

ND will be full of fire but will cause them to lose their gas a lot sooner,

ND defense just not good enough yet to slow Signal down,

ND passing offense not good enough yet keep Signal from keying on the run all night ( also the key to the game)

otherwise ND would be able to keep up the scoring pace to make it a barn burner ( although I hear a lot of Signal fans wondering if their defensive coaches are smart enough to devise a good scheme....)