Huntingdon vs Gleason

rb42

Goodness Stang fans did we learn nothing 2 weeks ago? Anyone can win on any given night if the boys don't prepare correctly! Should we win? Yes! But we ain't guaranteed nothing! Hopefully our boys are back on track and refocusing each week for the team we are playing!

With that having been said I will say that against Camden the boys were very focused and having Seth back helped tremendously! All the boys looked good but #81, #38 , #22 and of course Warbritton looked like beast out there! Keep it going, one game at a time!

Big Purple Machine, you seem to really have taken that loss last year very hard. Aren't there Milan threads you can participate in? You just seem intent on riling up Mustang fans. I hope this gives you the satisfaction you seem to be looking for. With the difference in classification and number of students playing, Milan should beat Huntingdon. I was shocked that Huntingdon beat Milan last year personally. I think you may be living in the past when the numbers of the two schools were more compatible. Those were some great competitive years in 2A ball. I will just end by saying that no one (regardless of what some are posting) will be truly surprised if and/or when Milan beats Huntingdon this year. Just hope both teams have no injuries and good luck to both squad throughout the rest of the season.

Big Purple Machine, you seem to really have taken that loss last year very hard. Aren't there Milan threads you can participate in? You just seem intent on riling up Mustang fans. I hope this gives you the satisfaction you seem to be looking for. With the difference in classification and number of students playing, Milan should beat Huntingdon. I was shocked that Huntingdon beat Milan last year personally. I think you may be living in the past when the numbers of the two schools were more compatible. Those were some great competitive years in 2A ball. I will just end by saying that no one (regardless of what some are posting) will be truly surprised if and/or when Milan beats Huntingdon this year. Just hope both teams have no injuries and good luck to both squad throughout the rest of the season.

Let's get one thing straight.... ALL of the coach t threads are for me and any other coach t members to participate in. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!!! As for living in the past, you are out of your mind so I won't even comment on it.

I played for Milan. I have the upmost respect for Huntingdon and their fans. Yeah, I raz them a little bit, but it is all in good fun. Kermit, Mustangpop, and Stang50 know that I am just joking with them and they poke back at me. Again, it is all in good fun!! If you don't like it, SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE AND MOVE ON!!!!

Wow, if this is what UTMOST respect sounds like to Mustang fans, I will remind myself to not make you really angry. I just don't know if all the razzing is fun for them.

I said UPMOST and yes I do have that much respect for them and their program. I do raz them and trust me they give it back. But I don't and they don't get on here and blatantly insult other people like you did to me. If you want me to respect you, don't be disrespect and speak down to me!!! If you are a mustang fan, try acting alittle more classy like the rest of them.

Let's get one thing straight.... ALL of the coach t threads are for me and any other coach t members to participate in. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!!! As for living in the past, you are out of your mind so I won't even comment on it.

I played for Milan. I have the upmost respect for Huntingdon and their fans. Yeah, I raz them a little bit, but it is all in good fun. Kermit, Mustangpop, and Stang50 know that I am just joking with them and they poke back at me. Again, it is all in good fun!! If you don't like it, SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE AND MOVE ON!!!!

So what instrument did you play for Milan?

See what I mean about poking fun!!! I know you like to poke fun at me as much as I do you R2D2!!! Ross, this is for you.... IT IS ALL IN FUN!!!! At the end of the day, Huntingdon and Milan are both great programs with great traditions and the fans should be rightfully proud of them.