Giles Co vs Spring Hill

likearock

I don't know what everyone's talking about spring hill was resting their starters for this one game. Giles is weak and slow after their week off. I see alot of mistakes from Giles. I think spring hill will capitalize and give Giles their first loss.

SH-28

GC-17

Wish it would be a good game, but SH couldnt even play our 3rd team that close. I 'm not going to pick on a team that's down as bad as SH, but thish game will be over with by the end of the 1st qt. I just hope our starters get some good stats before the half.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish it would be a good game, but SH couldnt even play our 3rd team that close. I 'm not going to pick on a team that's down as bad as SH, but thish game will be over with by the end of the 1st qt. I just hope our starters get some good stats before the half.

Why not pick on them???? They have been notorious for dirty play and running the scores up on teams in the past (mostly baseball and basketball )...... now they should see how it feels. I hope they get blown off the field in 1st quarter. Edited by headfake4u

Yeah I guess we do deserve it. Even though it was well over ten years ago when Spring Hill beat the breaks out of out of all of you. Thank goodness CoachT wasn't around back then cause we'd be having way too much doodoo talking going on.

As far as dirty. I'd say we were pretty physical.

It is what it is Giles has a great program and is on a rise. I remember when they were in the bottom of the barrel as well.

That wasn't us in the bottom. We were under the barrell! icon_e_surprised.gif

Why not pick on them???? They have been notorious for dirty play and running the scores up on teams in the past (mostly baseball and basketball )...... now they should see how it feels. I hope they get blown off the field in 1st quarter.

I agree absolutely 100%. They run up the score in basketball, why not try to set a record for most points scored in a game?

Not a big fan of the off week. First game back always seems to be slow getting back and finding that game week groove again. But there will be a bit of extra energy at practice this week and Sping Hill being down should lead to a successful week

me neither, i hate weeks off....my Devils took last friday night off...hehehe....i can laugh a little now, but it sure wasnt fun or funny to watch last week. I still think we have a shot at meeting up with your boys down the line, but my boys are gona have to really really get after it in the playoffss...we shall see, hope to see you fellers later on in the year...good luck to you guys