Henry Co. @ Clarksville Northeast on Thursday Night Lights

SEC1rules

no one has said it...but i think u guys have misconstrued my arguement here...HC could and will most definitely drop 5-6 TDs on NS defense...however...NS will score...i believe 21 is the least amount of points NS has scored all year...libertys D has changed considerably since the HC game...as im sure NSs and HCs have each gotten much better since week 0...

NS will score TDs on HC...i just dont believe they can score enough to win the game...HC by 2 TDs...not 5 or 6...im saying 5 or 6 is all that a quality team can put up on NS defense

the linemen are the difference in this game...HC has more size and speed in the trenches...even if they are younger...the best player on the field will be Adam Craig...NS doesnt have a back to compliment Craigs passing...Craig has to run it on his own to have any sort of a run game...HC will not kick to NS special teams players...they will implement the same scheme they do against liberty...kick to the sideline around the 35 and keep it away from the speed

HC 35

NS 21

HC make sure you take care of business this week and each week after

NS wont be tested again until week 10...unless they overlook a team...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to tell you, I haven't seen Northside play either and I'd also like to go on record (second in this case) saying that Henry County will destroy Northside. Henry County has the deepest set of offensively explosive athletes I have seen in 20 years. This counts 2008 and 2012.

Stop our QB (unlikely), stop Henderson (unlikely), stop Curtis (unlikely), stop #32 (unlikely), stop Jelks (unlikely) . . . but if you do, guess what? Brandon Donaldson. Stop all of these? Nope. To win you'll have to win at the touchdown swapping contest but trying to stop us is not a good strategy.

Question for Red Warrior: Do you think this matchup will be just a solid win for the Patriots or qualify more as a laugher?

Didn't you go on record after week 0 that Liberty would finish the season with only 1 loss?

Found it for you. From http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/224774-henry-county-patriots-liberty-crusaders-week-0/page__st__30

"I'll field this one, Red Warrior.

What happened is as follows: The 2011 State Champion Henry County Patriots came from behind to dismantle a team that was bigger at every position, faster at every position, and for 3 quarters, more motivated at every position.

The dismantled Liberty Crusaders lost the last game they will lose this year. They are a physical carbon copy of the Riverside team from Memphis we defeated deep in the playoffs last year (you know, on our walk to The Championship)."

I especially liked the Ridgeway (although you said Riverside) reference.

Found it for you. From http://www.coacht.co...-0/page__st__30

What happened is as follows: The 2011 State Champion Henry County Patriots came from behind to dismantle a team that was bigger at every position, faster at every position, and for 3 quarters, more motivated at every position.

The dismantled Liberty Crusaders lost the last game they will lose this year. They are a physical carbon copy of the Riverside team from Memphis we defeated deep in the playoffs last year (you know, on our walk to The Championship)."

So . . . what are you saying?

Found it for you. From http://www.coacht.co...-0/page__st__30

Oh, I'm starting to remember it better now. I was thinking and I typed "The dismantled Liberty Crusaders lost the FIRST game they will lose this year." But my computer wrote 'LAST game".

I didn't, at the time, realize my words were mysteriously changed until just now! I hope this hasn't happened in other instances but I fear it may have. Thanks for the link though. Without it I would never have believed you.

Didn't you go on record after week 0 that Liberty would finish the season with only 1 loss?

Hey! I remember you! Weren't you the one that said:

"Dangerous game this week for Henry County if the rush defense continues to play like it has the last 2 weeks. Kenwood relies heavily on the running game, and they have a couple of good backs . . . the Patriots could be in another high scoring game"?

"Dangerous game this week for Henry County if the rush defense continues to play like it has the last 2 weeks. Kenwood relies heavily on the running game, and they have a couple of good backs . . . the Patriots could be in another high scoring game"?

Found it!

Edited by FactsOnly

Considering the defense gave up 26 points and, if memory serves me, about 250 yards rushing, I'd say my prediction was right on track. As opposed to your's, which is you talking out of your butt.

just a reminder to those joining our discussion from Jackson and other parts of the state....Henry County faces Clarksville Northeast tomorrow night at 7pm in Clarksville.....a game with Jackson-Northside currently remains unscheduled at this time......

p.s. Clarksville Northeast is good!

Sorry. Got a little distracted on here by myself with all these trolls.