Fairview VS Marshall County

Slim88

Congrats to Fairview on the win, but we are fighting a losing battle on the sidelines. Why does our best player on the team rarely touch the ball on offense? Or why does one of the best kickers in the nation not kick it in the end zone? Instead

we pooch kick all night and give a very good field position.

He hasn't boomed all kickoffs into the endzone on a consistent basis this year. I'm sure the coaches didn't want to take the the chance of letting Moore (one of the best return guys in the state) take it to the house all night.

Edited by CulleokaCowboy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MC fans you need to know your team showed they can be explosive. The had cut the lead to 27-14 and were set to receive a punt just before half. At this point in the game momentum was starting to ebb its way to mc. All that was blown away when the punt return man fumbled the punt which we recovered. Your defense forced a 4th and goal but we scored on a double reverse pass. This one play took away alot of momentum but your team responded with a touchdown on the opening drive of the second half. We matched it then on your next possesion the qb made his only mistake of the night by throwing an inteception. We scored and that was pretty much the game. My take away from the game MC should open up their offense run the spread option . This opened up the passing game for #16. Our Jackets offense was dominant all night.

. The Jackets played inspired football with the passing of one player's mother earlier in the week. I don't know that anyone in 12AA can play with Giles this year, but our boys will give it their best a week from now.

So very sorry to hear about the loss of the players mom, that would be devastating at any age, as a teen even more so. Makes football seem so very less important but I know the life lessons he has learned as a Jacket and his Jacket family will help him through it all.

So very sorry to hear about the loss of the players mom, that would be devastating at any age, as a teen even more so. Makes football seem so very less important but I know the life lessons he has learned as a Jacket and his Jacket family will help him through it all.

Rock, the kid buried his mother and came out and had I think 4 sacks against Marshall. Fitting tribute at the game by the school also. He missed the Hickman game to spend time with her. You're correct sir, we all love our football and so does he, but mom can never be replaced. Great kid, prayers for you, Cooper!