Coalfield at Wartburg

nakedbootlegger

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully expect Coalfield to win. That being said....I can still see Wartburg giving them fits because the Bulldogs also have some size in the interior. If the score is close going into the fourth I would expect Coalfield to be ahead. Wartburg could win this if they can make Coalfield play ugly.....much like they did Oneida. Still when the clock hits 0:00 Coalfield by 7.

Kazzy

This is the game I've been waiting on. We have been on a roll the last two weeks and we will win our 3rd straight game. Coalfield is good but there line isn't as great as they think it is. We have some big boys up front and they are looking forward to showing what they can do. Wartburg wins this one 28-14.

Just how many games have you been waiting for?You said that about the GB game.I think Wartburg keeps it closer than some might think,they have the players to make some noise need alittle coaching to go with it.Coalfield by two scores.

This is the game I've been waiting on. We have been on a roll the last two weeks and we will win our 3rd straight game. Coalfield is good but there line isn't as great as they think it is. We have some big boys up front and they are looking forward to showing what they can do. Wartburg wins this one 28-14.

If you say so.