Coalfield at Wartburg

nakedbootlegger

This will be allot closer than some people think. Wartburg has three college prospects on their line as well with BOBO, Conrad, and Red. Once Wartburg gets their Offense rolling - look out popcorneater.gif . Best of Luck to both teams!

Three college prospects from wartburg you say,If they have that many then greenback,oneida,and coalfield has to have at least ten on each team.Thats the most foolish thing i have ever heard in my life.I saw this offense play at greenback a few weeks back and they was having a hard time makin a handoff.I would even go as far as saying that team has a hard time lacing there cleats up before the game.You guys keep pumping this team up and saying when there offense gets rolling watch out.Well im goin to give you a news flash were in week 7 of the season and time to get rolling is almost over

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be a pretty good game,these 2 are rivals and Wartburg hung in there with Oneida.I'm not sold on a blowout.

I'm with you. I'm sold on Coalfield and I know they'll bring their A-Game. But which Wartburg team will show up? I watched them scrimmage Rockwood and I was impressed then they gave Oneiday all they could handle. But in games against Pigeon Forge and Greenback, they didn't seem to show up.

Coalfield will roll in this one....34 to 12. Looking forward to meeting you guys in the playoffs again. Enjoyed the trip up last year!

Thanks piratetom but I can't say anyone looks forward to seeing you guys in the playoffs. With that said SP is were every program wants to be and they have my respect. It was a great atmosphere at coalfield last year even though half the team was out. Coalfield has been working hard to get that level the past few years dont know if they are there yet or not but things look positive for the future. Its hard to match your athletes all over the field. A mistake against sp doesnt result in a first down but a touchdown. Good luck the rest of the year. And i do hope its at coalfield again if they are lucky enough to get that far even though it probably isnt fair to sp because of there schedule. Alot of football to be played before all that though. Coalfield has a tough one tonight with an underrated wartburg team.

im a die hard Dawg!!! with that said I have been laying low the last few weeks because I am still not sold on this team. I had high hopes of an 8 or 9 win season and thethe 0-4 start. I have been every game with the exception of 1 & that one is one that I am glad I missed. I'm not gonna give up on them, but I feel that this game will determine how our season goes. we have 2 wins, but those teams are 1-11 combined records. Thats nothing to brag about. If my Dawgs pull the upset tonight we will be tough the rest of the way, if not then we will be lucky to make the play-offs.

Of course our last 3 games are against 3 very weak teams, so who knows!!

Go Dawgs!