Oneida @ Oliver Springs

crow

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! Early bird gets the worm, lets hope he dont get the win! Got to at least wait tiill Saturday Crow son!

Wait? You kiddin me? Williamsburg then open then Oakdale. None of these had much chatter. I'm ready to talk some football. Maybe OS will provide some input this week.

This game will be futher up the ramp. OS hasn't played Wartburg yet so If the Bobcats are gonna have any hope of the playoffs, they have to win this Friday. I'm sure they will come out Wolverine style. It's a road game against a team that beat the Indians twice last year.

The Indians will have to prepare like they did last week. Keep working hard all day and playing hard all night!!!!

Shoot brother, I hope Oneida wins by 40, But this is not our daddies Oneida Football Team.

If Im gonna cherry pick, I will choose some boys from 72, a couple from 92 and 98. You know, Coach Jimmy May was an All-State QB back when he was a player. But, doesnt matter, those boys are gone.

Wish we had more time, it's 11:57 and Cinderella is getting jumpy. Better freaking put the hammer down, big storms a commin!

Let me first say that the engine was turned off quickly against Oakdale.....Champ, I couldn't have been more accurate about the Eagles with the exception that they had more players than I expected. Otherwise, the game pretty much went exactly as I figured it would. Now we move on to the wonderful Wizards of Oz.....! I would hope we have gotten an exceptional lesson earlier this year when we went down to Wartburg. You have to come in with a consentrated effort from everyone to get the job done on the road. That won't change this Friday.....especially if the Purple and Yellow are as hungry as I expect them to be. This is a terrible lead-in game for us because I can easily see us with on eye on this week and one eye looking ahead. Don't do it boys.....the biggest obstacle is always the one right in front of you. I expect the Tribe needs to get on the stick with this one or it could drag out like the Wartburg game (not our finest hour). Lambert will have them ready IMO.

thumb[1].gif Kazanity thumb[1].gif