Fairview(5-2) @ Giles Co. (6-0)

JUNO

no wadded panties here LCP, just get a few facts straight.last year neither fans or coaches thought we would make it past the first round, so all were plesantly suprised when we made the semi's,and played well to boot!we have speed, depth, size,experience,leadership,and top knotch coaches plus a great fan base.that's why i'm thinking," who's fairview ? and i know what your thinking, and yes, it is great to be us!!!

Great to be us, sucks to be them. :) FV want know what hit'em till Saturday morning. Welcome to The BRICK YARD, a night you want forget. COMPLIMENTS OF THE BOBCAT NATION!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehhh 56-13? Come on guys.. I know you're the entertainers of the district forums but lets not get ahead of ourselves. If Fairview shows up to play I think it could be an entertaining 1st half.. Giles pulls away late for the win.. 35-14 Giles

Who knows what the score will be but I agree with you. Giles depth will be the determining factor. I'll give Lite 14 due to their play makers. Question is how will their D hold up over 4 quarters? wacko.png

Ehhh 56-13? Come on guys.. I know you're the entertainers of the district forums but lets not get ahead of ourselves. If Fairview shows up to play I think it could be an entertaining 1st half.. Giles pulls away late for the win.. 35-14 Giles

56-13 had me wondering, too. I mean, come on. Lets be honest, there's now way FV score's 13. :) Honestly, I think the first half could be a good game, a good game for the BOBCATS.

Edited by aintskeered

late as in ,late in the first qtr.! i'm now singing "let us entertain you".da da- da da da da-da da- da da da.catchy tune!

Nah..biggest team size wise fairview will play this entire year is cheatham. And trust me fairview had their share of injuries. You guys may be able to.throw better and run.better than CC. But guarantee you cant hit harder nor ia your line ven close to their lines size.

We don't grow them to heavy down here. But they sho is strong & quick. And a little loco too!!! thumb[1].gif