Fairview(5-2) @ Giles Co. (6-0)

JUNO

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...Yellow jackets, unlike Bobcats, Bulldogs, eagles, tigers, patriots, Spartans, Raiders, and Panthers got no jumblees...no meat and two....they got No Balls! Just they way the man upstairs made'm.

..and "Post of the Year" goes to........likearock, for his post about Fairview's lack of man-hood, on the Giles v FV thread. roflol.gif Excellent presentation.

Come on WOMG, if you're gonna use last years pic, at least don't photoshop the District Champion tshirt off of the little guy. Manhood or not, he owns 12AA for 3 more weeks! (Smiley face goes here, but I don't know how?)

You are correct on the District Championship! thumb[1].gif

And this Giles group remembers what happens when you're not prepared. Great week of practice so far. "It" is waiting for ya!!ph34r.png

Don't get your panties in a wad. Im pulling for you guys in this one. I didn't crack the joke, only acknowledged the level of humor I found in it. I'm hoping we'll get another shot a FV, if you want to know the truth. It won't end quite the same, that I can assure you.

I get a kick out of those Giles guys too, but you really don't want a rematch.

I get a kick out of those Giles guys too, but you really don't want a rematch.

This is true. When we played lewis we still had a few injuries to key players and we were a little shaky. We are a machine and we were only firing on a couple cylinders and playing to about 1/4 of our potential. We are starting to play more to our potential as the weeks go by. Im just hoping this week we play our best and Giles makes alot of mistakes icon_mrgreen.gif