Fairview(5-2) @ Giles Co. (6-0)

JUNO

This is true. When we played lewis we still had a few injuries to key players and we were a little shaky. We are a machine and we were only firing on a couple cylinders and playing to about 1/4 of our potential. We are starting to play more to our potential as the weeks go by. Im just hoping this week we play our best and Giles makes alot of mistakes icon_mrgreen.gif

. C'mon man! Don't y'all go jackin our thread.

If anybody was wondering, Giles had a strong very competitive practice today. Lets just say....the defense is becoming a beast. If FV has any hope of winning they will have to keep GC's offense below 14 and that just ain't gonna happen. .....ya know...if y'all were wondering

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. C'mon man! Don't y'all go jackin our thread.

If anybody was wondering, Giles had a strong very competitive practice today. Lets just say....the defense is becoming a beast. If FV has any hope of winning they will have to keep GC's offense below 14 and that just ain't gonna happen. .....ya know...if y'all were wondering

If YOU were wondering. Fairview has also had a very crisp and competitive practice yesterday and today. Improving everyday. Defense is studying film and finding keys. Giles also has a weak spot in their D. Fairview is gonna be hitting the weak spot all night.

Edited by JUNO

If YOU were wondering. Fairview has also had a very crisp and competitive practice yesterday and today. Improving everyday. Defense is studying film and finding keys. Giles also has a weak spot in their D. Fairview is gonna be hitting the weak spot all night.

never been as many weak spots as FV has had though now have they. They better be studying a ton of film. Starting defense has allowed only 20 points this year. One was aided by 35 yards of penalties on an already short field. And don't go thinking OC and the boys have just been watching I Love Lucy reruns........I mean some sure........but not all :))

If we got a weak spot you might hit it once like MC then we adjust.

Too funny. Remember this post and ask me about it after the game....icon_e_wink.gif

Oh calm down, i just like getting you and rock riled up. You guys make some pretty funny comments.

Ole Rock is excited. He's a helping me pluck all these roosters I went and got. We having a chicken stew before the game. Actually its rooster stew. A little tougher but they was leftovers. You see we got rooster fries and prune juice for the Franklin-Lite fellows before the game. it will clean them out so when the BIG HIT comes they won't mess up the field. We was gonna keep the roosters but their crowing pitch was just too high after we gathered the fries....roflol.gifroflolk.gifroflol.gif

Ole Rock is excited. He's a helping me pluck all these roosters I went and got. We having a chicken stew before the game. Actually its rooster stew. A little tougher but they was leftovers. You see we got rooster fries and prune juice for the Franklin-Lite fellows before the game. it will clean them out so when the BIG HIT comes they won't mess up the field. We was gonna keep the roosters but their crowing pitch was just too high after we gathered the fries....roflol.gifroflolk.gifroflol.gif

You feeding that your boys, cause i think Big Al is gonna be on the recieving end of some of those BIG HITS

Edited by JUNO