Cascade Champions @ Moore County Raiders

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Cascade was already 2a, were they not in the 2a top 10 a few weeks ago?

A lot of people are still confused about the terminology. There are only 3 "classes" in division 1. Each "class" splits in half when we enter the playoffs. Cascade is in Class A (1a,2a for playoffs)... If they are moved to class AA (3a,4a for playoffs), they would compete with other 3a teams in playoffs.

For playoff seeding purposes, and for the fact it would be a joke if MC was ranked ahead of Gordonsville or SP, I am going with Cascade to pull off the upset somehow.

Has absolutely nothing to do with ranking. It has to do with TSSAA's inability to prioritize strength of schedule into the equation. Schedule cream puffs, or better yet, mediocre teams that will win 50% of their games, if you want a high seeding. Total wins is king in this system. Edited by FreeAgent11

In game one WC had just lost their starting QB and center whom both were starters on defense as well. WC had to scramble with this young team to try and fill these positions as well as still moving kids around to try and find the best fit for them all. the coaches have done a good job of this and we have those players back now and seem to really be clicking. Remember WC had to replace every starter at every position from last years team.

Ok to say the least I think it would be very intresting for these two teams to battle it out again, love to see it happen.

This should be a great game. Is Moore County for real? This game will give us a little insight to that. I gotta believe they get the W at home.

MC 28

Cascade 21

Because of the shift in Quads this week, I gotta reverse my pick

Cascade 28

MC 21

Sorry Moore County Fans, but we need you to lose!!