Lake County vs Union City

lakecountyfalconfan

I've heard a lot about Rutland,Lewis,Strickland and Hyde from UC etc and Flowers and Devon Jones from LC but # 2 Zay Coleman is having a great year and hard to bring down.Played great against Trenton.And also keep an eye on #25 sophomore Paul Caldwell.About the size of Hyde but maybe faster.Gonna be a stud.

Hey bigster...Me And The Duck Will Be Attending The Annual Tornado Hosing...Wanna Do Dinner?...I'd Invite Swo...But It Would Have to be Dutch!...LOL...Dang Hoser...Eats More'n Me!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bigster...Me And The Duck Will Be Attending The Annual Tornado Hosing...Wanna Do Dinner?...I'd Invite Swo...But It Would Have to be Dutch!...LOL...Dang Hoser...Eats More'n Me!

Awe Butchie did yoU think about asking me to dinner but got scared of my appetite. Well dont worry. I wouldnt let you buy my dinner. You would take it as a yes to your love for me and I will always and forever say NO NO NO NO

I did not understand the on side kicks all night. I know UC did not want to kick it deep but could have kicked it at an angle to the sidelines. UC gave up too much field position. It looked to me that UC coach played not to lose in the 2nd half. Just my two cents worth.

those are not on-side kicks, that is what the hEAD cOACH chooses to do as he has in the past because his team can't tackle. It is rather pitiful because you are right. it gives the opponent great field position every time. If you noticed even iwth the pooch kick UC still gave up a TD return on one of those "safe pooches". I think it's time to find a staff that can teach fundamentals such as tackling and deffense.

those are not on-side kicks, that is what the hEAD cOACH chooses to do as he has in the past because his team can't tackle. It is rather pitiful because you are right. it gives the opponent great field position every time. If you noticed even iwth the pooch kick UC still gave up a TD return on one of those "safe pooches". I think it's time to find a staff that can teach fundamentals such as tackling and deffense.

What can I say? Its time for something thats for sure. We won every aspect of the game Friday night excpet for the one that matters the most. The score board. Its frustrating. Im outta words for once.

What can I say? Its time for something thats for sure. We won every aspect of the game Friday night excpet for the one that matters the most. The score board. Its frustrating. Im outta words for once.

Now I admit that I wasn't there but I'll tell you what friends said who were there. They said that our defense pounded your fullback early but #4 hurt us with sweeps and counters. They said that we scored so quick that our defense was on the field all night which led to stats that were a bit misleading. They said that we were huge winners in the kicking game and that we clearly won the second half. They also said we were up two TDs in the middle of the third quarter and on the verge of scoring again to put it out of reach 34-13 but an unforced mishap in the backfield caused a fumble and changed the momentum and UC took advantage of that very well. Two very good teams and someone had to lose. You were there so you may refute all of this but this is the way the game was described to me. I wish I had seen it and I will on cable later this week.

Now I admit that I wasn't there but I'll tell you what friends said who were there. They said that our defense pounded your fullback early but #4 hurt us with sweeps and counters. They said that we scored so quick that our defense was on the field all night which led to stats that were a bit misleading. They said that we were huge winners in the kicking game and that we clearly won the second half. They also said we were up two TDs in the middle of the third quarter and on the verge of scoring again to put it out of reach 34-13 but an unforced mishap in the backfield caused a fumble and changed the momentum and UC took advantage of that very well. Two very good teams and someone had to lose. You were there so you may refute all of this but this is the way the game was described to me. I wish I had seen it and I will on cable later this week.

friends sometimes tell you what you wanna hear...granted UC isn't all that, but UC had almost 500 yards against the Peabody D...they have many issues as well. As to special teams, UC is very poooooor. The kicker is a freshmen and had not missed an extra point all year but had one blocked due to his lack of blocking. The rest of the special teams are a disaster.

friends sometimes tell you what you wanna hear...granted UC isn't all that, but UC had almost 500 yards against the Peabody D...they have many issues as well. As to special teams, UC is very poooooor. The kicker is a freshmen and had not missed an extra point all year but had one blocked due to his lack of blocking. The rest of the special teams are a disaster.

I'll tell you what I think after I watch the game myself. I have a question for you though Would you rather win the yardage battle or win the game? If you want to say the better team lost I really don't care because I'll take the win any day. There has to be a reason why we won other than the fact that UC was the better team. It sounds like special teams may be the reason. That's sometimes the case in a close game.

I'll tell you what I think after I watch the game myself. I have a question for you though Would you rather win the yardage battle or win the game? If you want to say the better team lost I really don't care because I'll take the win any day. There has to be a reason why we won other than the fact that UC was the better team. It sounds like special teams may be the reason. That's sometimes the case in a close game.

no, you may be assuming that UC was the better team ...I said no such thing....stats are for losers oftentimes....obviously UC is not a very good team right now...just don't think peabody is gold ball material either...don't think anyone from the west plays good enough defense to compete with Gordonsville///greenback///S pitt as of right now

no, you may be assuming that UC was the better team ...I said no such thing....stats are for losers oftentimes....obviously UC is not a very good team right now...just don't think peabody is gold ball material either...don't think anyone from the west plays good enough defense to compete with Gordonsville///greenback///S pitt as of right now

Well its a good thing Peabody won't have to play Gordonsville, Greenback or S Pitt in the playoffs. thumb[1].gif