Henry Co. Patriots host Clarksville Wildcats

MSURacer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust the HC coaches are more concerned with how things play out between Monday and Thursday opposed to anything that Clarksville High can throw at the Patriots on Friday night!.....who will decide that they want to move our team forward, who is content with just being average? Talent and effort is simply not a question.....will the difference makers do the things this week to allow themselves ample opportunity to perform is the major question...(taking care of their body, acting appropriately on campus, etc.).....if they do, HC will finish the season 8-2....if not, the Patriots will struggle to host a playoff game. The Patriots are starving for someone to take charge....I guarantee there are a couple players that will be ridden like a stolen pony this week!....we'll see how they respond....

I don't know what's been going on off the field, but if the above post is any indication, then it is time for the leaders on the team to step up. We're in the sink or swim portion of the season. How we respond starting this week is huge. I'm expecting a bounce back against CHS. Not just for district standing or giving ourselves a shot at hosting some playoff games, but for over all team morale.

I trust the HC coaches are more concerned with how things play out between Monday and Thursday opposed to anything that Clarksville High can throw at the Patriots on Friday night!.....who will decide that they want to move our team forward, who is content with just being average? Talent and effort is simply not a question.....will the difference makers do the things this week to allow themselves ample opportunity to perform is the major question...(taking care of their body, acting appropriately on campus, etc.).....if they do, HC will finish the season 8-2....if not, the Patriots will struggle to host a playoff game. The Patriots are starving for someone to take charge....I guarantee there are a couple players that will be ridden like a stolen pony this week!....we'll see how they respond....

Why would you choose to air dirty laundry all over the internet? Let the coaches do their jobs and handle things within the team. Whatever is going on has no business being on Coacht and most of us either don't want to know about it or don't need to know about it!

No dirty laundry has been aired.....where did you read that? Furthermore Realgame...respond all you want to my posts....I have responded to the last one of yours! Feel free to volunteer for my job the next time you see me....I can promise you, it will be yours!! As is the most of the "know it alls"....all talk....little contribution!...I don't know you but I'm positive you fall in this catagory!

Edited by QBClubPrez

No dirty laundry has been aired.....where did you read that? Furthermore Realgame...respond all you want to my posts....I have responded to the last one of yours! Feel free to volunteer for my job the next time you see me....I can promise you, it will be yours!! As is the most of the "know it alls"....all talk....little contribution!...I don't know you but I'm positive you fall in this catagory!

(taking care of their body, acting appropriately on campus,etc), Did you post that or did someone take control of your computer? To WHOEVER posted that I would call it "dirty laundry" and more important it is NOBODY'S BUSINESS! I won't be volunteering for your "job" but if you will give it up just because someone volunteers for it then it must not mean much to you. Anyway, this has nothing to do with your "job", it's just my opinion that what players do in school or outside of school is for the coaches or school administration to handle, and not for you to post on this forum. And I will thank you in advance for your lack of response. GO PATRIOTS!

Edited by therealgame

(taking care of their body, acting appropriately on campus,etc), Did you post that or did someone take control of your computer? To WHOEVER posted that I would call it "dirty laundry" and more important it is NOBODY'S BUSINESS! I won't be volunteering for your "job" but if you will give it up just because someone volunteers for it then it must not mean much to you. Anyway, this has nothing to do with your "job", it's just my opinion that what players do in school or outside of school is for the coaches or school administration to handle, and not for you to post on this forum. And I will thank you in advance for your lack of response. GO PATRIOTS!

You've made your point. In doing so, you have brought alot of attention to whatever you were so concerned should have been kept quiet. QBCP basically said "get well guys and keep your noses clean . . . we got some football to play". You have made it sound like someone is trying to cover up a felony.

You've made your point. In doing so, you have brought alot of attention to whatever you were so concerned should have been kept quiet. QBCP basically said "get well guys and keep your noses clean . . . we got some football to play". You have made it sound like someone is trying to cover up a felony.

We disagree. What seems to have happened (that I gathered from his post, not mine) is that these kids did something wrong at school which I think is none of my business and also none of yours. Nothing more serious than that bu itt shouldn't have posted on this forum. He thought it was bad enough to cost us the game before it even started, not me. As I said, some things are better left unsaid.

Like that hasn't happened before...

FactsOnly, you seem to have received the point I was making in the spirit I was making it. As I said, Clarksville has already been scouted (in person) and nothing they do or will throw at the Patriots is of too much concern to our coaching staff. Rather, our team's health (which seems to be fairly good) and having all players "prepared" to participate in this week's game! If there are those who can't understand this, refuse to believe its importance, or fail to admit this has cost us 1 game on this year's schedule, then they simply are not paying attention nor are theyvery informed on this year's Patriots squad. Clarksville will be no push-over...they did receive votes for this week's AP Top 10! Yet, I can nearly guarantee a strong bounce-back performance from the Big Red Friday night!...

p.s. No felonies were committed nor implied!