Henry Co. Patriots host Clarksville Wildcats

MSURacer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats should win, but base on what the Pres sd...i don't know

seemingly...most of those areas that affected the team last week have been corrected or have cycled through....when they happen, they never happen with good-timing...nonetheless...I bet we see a more inspired group this week against the Wildcats!...we are however even thinner at linebacker and will be for the rest of the season.....hate to see a senior go down like Jacob did!.certainly hope his spirits and leg improves!

I trust the HC coaches are more concerned with how things play out between Monday and Thursday opposed to anything that Clarksville High can throw at the Patriots on Friday night!.....who will decide that they want to move our team forward, who is content with just being average? Talent and effort is simply not a question.....will the difference makers do the things this week to allow themselves ample opportunity to perform is the major question...(taking care of their body, acting appropriately on campus, etc.).....if they do, HC will finish the season 8-2....if not, the Patriots will struggle to host a playoff game. The Patriots are starving for someone to take charge....I guarantee there are a couple players that will be ridden like a stolen pony this week!....we'll see how they respond....

What a way to start a forum. The Yanker is going to have a field day, and for a good reason. We're closing in on the home stretch and focusing on the positives, and the efforts of the majority of our young players, is way more productive to our team. Fans should be that..... "FANS"! Let's leave coahing, educating, and other school issues to those who have dedicated their careers to those endeavors. It is time for us to show up in force and cheer these kids through to the playoffs.

We get our footing and win by 21.

real game....really?? Get a clue! You are calling out someone who works as hard as anyone for the betterment of the HC football program.

By the way, most/all of what QBprez says is fact....someone needs to step up and be a leader! Losing so many seniors who were leaders last year has hurt this bunch. Someone will arise as the leader and start taking care of the silliness at some point, hopefully soon.....

In this corner....QBClubPrez.....in this corner....therealgame....in this corner....ParisRiverRat....Henryland is IMPLODING!!!!! This YANKER knows that Henryland cannot handle success and it is for sure that ADVERSITY is way beyond their ability to handle!!!! Team Mom and the anti-prophet will soon emerge as the co-voices of reason in a dying town. Look at what you're doing to yourselves....this YANKER is the only voice of reason in sight!!!!! First of all the hard working Prez contracts a case of "Babbling Diarrhea of the Mouth"....then therealgame (the self appointed Chief Justice of Henryland) attempts to deal with the situation by verbally attacking a fly with a sledgehammer (you went a little overboard realgame)....and then the Prez pretends to be ParisRiverRat and defends himself. THIS YANKER HAS ALL OF THIS FIGURED OUT !!!!!!! My advice is for the Prez to just be the Prez and stop posting so much.....therealgame needs to stop trying to solve EVERY problem he thinks that he sees.....and the Prez needs to stick with just one identity on here and not defend himself with the moniker ParisRiverRat !!!!! Above all remember the following phrase..."never awaken two sleeping imbeciles"...(most would say never awaken a sleeping giant OR never awaken a sleeping bear)...but foolishness like what has been appearing on your threads might awaken the two imbeciles of Henryland...Team Mom and the anti-prophet !!!!! I hope you will all heed the warnings of this YANKER....because I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad....last year this forum would be on page 10.....what kind of fans and supporters are we?

Any big playmakers on this Clarksville team that will test us?

We seem to see different young players each week getting some playing time. Any new faces/numbers to watch for this week?

Who has some inside information or at least some speculation?

Sad....last year this forum would be on page 10.....what kind of fans and supporters are we?

We seem to see different young players each week getting some playing time. Any new faces/numbers to watch for this week?

Not much to talk about when there are no opposing fans. I'm honestly not sure I've ever seen a single poster from any of the Clarksville schools on here. I guess fastcat could be one, but he's hard to take seriously, and the only time I ever see him post is in the annual HC-Kenwood thread, which is strange to say the least.

I don't know anything about the Wildcats, other than they, like us, are coming off a loss to Northeast. As for us, I hate losing Jacob Scarbrough. It sucks losing any player, especially a senior, to a season ending injury. Best wishes to him on making a speedy and full recovery. I'm wondering if Jamari Curtis starts to play a permanently bigger role on the defensive side as a result. We're stacked at tailback, so that's something to look out for. I'm really just wanting to see us come out and respond in a dominant fashion Friday night. I'm also rooting for Dickson County this week. If they somehow beat Northeast and we take care of Clarksville, that HC-DC game becomes HUGE in the district race.

And just in case anyone on here is curious, state wide enrollments have been released. We're currently at 1356. We won't know for sure until November, but after looking at all the numbers, I'd be shocked if we don't remain in 5A starting next year.

I feel pretty confident in us bouncing back in a big way this week. CHS is usually a fair team, and they always play tough, but they seem to be a little down this season compared to previous years. I have the utmost faith that our guys will come out and show some pride Friday night, in front of what is sure to be a raucous home crowd.

GO PATS!!!

This YANKER agrees.....sad....in the words of your eloquentless anti-one...THE DEMISE HAS BEGAN!!!!!!! But before we pronounce Henryland as DOA.......the scores that you have all awaited since last week's debacle...JCM 41 - McNairy Central 6...HC 44 - CHS 14.........I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

LMAO, yeah I know you beat us but you have played two teams with a winning record and lost both by multiple scores, the teams you beat have a combined record of 5-27, Clarksville is 3-3, so this one is a toss up. My guess is on Clarksville, HC is not what they once were, just read your fans post on this thread and you have to agree. LMAO

Thanks, YANKER. I hope your accuracy returns to its norm after last week's aberration! As usual, Clarksville High has an abundance of athletes . The tailback, another Merriweather ( it seems that they always have one) is very fast , shifty and dangerous. Their defense must be pretty good since they held NE to 20.I fear that this will be a tougher battle than some are predicting.As to the DC-NE game, I think that we should be cheering for NE. A DC victory puts them in the driver's seat for the region championship even if we were to win out and beat them. That scenario produces a three way tie with DC being the champ with a 9-1 overall record.and NE second based on their defeat of us.A third place finish may or may not give us one playoff home game whereas a second place finish assures it.

GO BIG RED