Dresden vs. Parsons Riverside

Select55

Heard from a Westview fan about Dresden..."They aren't bigger or faster than anyone else. But, their defense will pound you. Five guys will come at you and even the big boys don't want to get back out there. They are the real deal."

It's a will to win and good coaching. Hustle and heart. We bend, but do not break.

Edited by Select55

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! You're making excuses when we had 2 key players go down with injuries against Westview. We ran 2 plays the entire second half and still scored on you. If you cant manage to win when that happens you're NOT the better team, period! We beat your butts stop crying about it on every thread we have and go join the rest of the Westview losers and stop getting on coach t like they do because their is nothing to talk about because you're a terrible team. The 2 plays we did run in the second half were made on the fly at halftime and we still won with adversity stacked against us. It kills me how people will say stuff behind a keyboard they wouldn't dare say in public because everyone would think that they're an idiot

,which obviously you are.You're so naive about Westview. THINK before you run your mouth, hopefully you'll go elsewhere now. Stay away from Dresden post. Sorry your so jealous of our succuess the past couple of seasons. I'm seriously convinced you're an 8 year old boy who has no logic. Stay off the internet.

I am actually 9...give me some credit. You had 1 playmaker go down #11 and the offense was #34. The line was the difference in that game, as the same as last year. I think you have a good team---and will beat Riverside easily. If #11 can help out, you guys become doubly dangerous. You are actually better with #34 in the wildcat....that's an objective perspective. Good luck the rest of the way in. No excuses here...we couldn't stop #34. We respect his ability and his demeanor...my nephew plays for Westview and says he is a good guy too. We are pulling for him to make a go at the Football award as well.

Pass defense really has to show out this week for the Lions... They had a sloppy game last week, so I think they'll be sharper this week, especially since the Hodge brothers have something to do with it. Offense also may have to show that they can do more than run the ball. That'll come in handy in the post-season icon_mrgreen.gif

Go Lions!

I am actually 9...give me some credit. You had 1 playmaker go down #11 and the offense was #34. The line was the difference in that game, as the same as last year. I think you have a good team---and will beat Riverside easily. If #11 can help out, you guys become doubly dangerous. You are actually better with #34 in the wildcat....that's an objective perspective. Good luck the rest of the way in. No excuses here...we couldn't stop #34. We respect his ability and his demeanor...my nephew plays for Westview and says he is a good guy too. We are pulling for him to make a go at the Football award as well.

OK....now you're starting to give us some clues. We're getting closer & closer to figuring out who ChargerFanatic is. dry.png

Did you watch the game? Dresden's offense was gashing them then they would crumble in the redzone with a stupid penalty. 8 penalties...that can't happen. Coach Hodge has made it clear on coaches corner that his offensive line is the strong point, they did pretty good considering wc's size but I just hope against Huntingdon they limit mistakes. I can think of 4 tds that would've happen had Dresden avoided penalties. Maybe your talking about our passing game...now that is starting to scare me. The recievers have dropped some catchable balls too. But hey, look at Huntingdon in 05 and FCS last year. They didn't have to pass.

Our problem is we make stupid mistakes and wind up in 3rd and 14 situations, then we try to pass the ball. We are setting any QB up for failure putting them in that position. We make mistakes like that against any of the next three teams and we will get monkey stomped. Our defense is our bread and butter and that's what won us the game against WC but I dont see us getting four take always against Huntingdon so we will have to score some points on offense. We are going to need a half azz passing game come playoff time just to keep the defense honest. In my opinion.......... Our O line is very good but FCA's line last year was huge and athletic and I don't know anything about 05 Huntingdon but they are huge this year.

Our boys better be ready for a game. Watched the Riverside / Huntingdon game and these kids can play!!!! The QB can pass and is very tough to tackle in the open field, they have a couple tall receivers and a pretty good looking fullback. Defense looked really good against the stangs also. I believe we can run against this team and score but I hope it doesn't come down to a shootout.

Keep it up Lions!!!!!!!

Let's Get Em Up again this Friday, Lions! We really need to play a complete game and make believers out of some of these "nonbelievers" as Select55 would say.

I wanna see 4 quarters of lights out defense!

And we need some balanced O to go along with the tough D!!

Thanks in advance.....

Once again the offense has to cut down on penalties! I have full confindence they can put points up on anybody, that's obvious after watching the uc game.

Let's Get Em Up again this Friday, Lions! We really need to play a complete game and make believers out of some of these "nonbelievers" as Select55 would say.

I wanna see 4 quarters of lights out defense!

And we need some balanced O to go along with the tough D!!

Thanks in advance.....

I saw Riverside play my Mustangs at the first of the year and their problem was they never really stopped us and instead they just tried to outscore us. Their QB is the best I have seen all year. He is going to put some numbers up on Dresden because the Lions don't seem to have much of a pass defense but a descent run defense. I think the Lions will prevail but it would not surprise me for this game to be close or maybe even an upset take place. But it won't matter because come Week 10 the Lions will be coming to H-town to see how real football is played in West TN. When we beat Milan tomorrow night we are going to destroy McKenzie and Dresden and be the District Champs yet again. Someone is going to want to say it will be a 3- way tie for first with us, Dresden, and West Carroll but we will be 9-1 and Dresden will have atleast one loss too but having beaten them head-to-head we pass them and West Carroll already has 2 losses so we pass them too. First round bye and homefield 2nd and 3rd rounds here we come. And West Carroll better hope they don't have to meet up with us in the playoffs because not only will we end their season we are also going to embarrass them for the fluke win they got on us a few weeks ago.