is molander the best receiver in the state?

90warrior

Seriously?? Molander??Are you serious?? He is an exciting player to watch.I will give him credit for that, but best receiver in the state..Just my opinion but he will be lucky to play for Cumberland.I wish him the best.Just because DC has the best team they have had in 20-30 years I think you guys are getting a little carried away.Win State then start tooting your horn.Good luck rest of the season!!

is wil molander for dekalb co. the best receiver in the state? i have seen him play twice and he is the best i have ever seen. he reminds me of wes welker. i'm pretty sure he is leading the state in receiving. this kid[man] will go get the ball all you have to do is throw it up. very exciting to watch. what does everyone else think?

is he the one the giles county defender took the ball from while running down the field in last year's play-off game ?

Unfortunately, scouts put too much value on size. A perfect example is Hunter Poteete (another recent DeKalb player). He owns just about every Tennessee QB passing record, but wasnt recruited by any Div 1 schools. (Of course, height is much more important at the QB position.) At least Will has the speed and hands, but his height is going to hurt his stock.

Go Tigers!

Edited by TigerMan62