is molander the best receiver in the state?

90warrior

Seriously?? Molander??Are you serious?? He is an exciting player to watch.I will give him credit for that, but best receiver in the state..Just my opinion but he will be lucky to play for Cumberland.I wish him the best.Just because DC has the best team they have had in 20-30 years I think you guys are getting a little carried away.Win State then start tooting your horn.Good luck rest of the season!!

This thread want started by a Dekalb fan and I don't see any DeKalb fans saying he is the best in the state. But, he could be! He will probably have the best numbers......

Go Tigers!

Edited by TigerMan62

this is from last year and he has benn significantly better this year. It will be a shame if he doesn't go onto play for a decent college team regardless of size.

Much better. From looking at the numbers it looks like he has already matched last years totals and we have alot of football left. It helps to have the qb we do back there his stats are looking good right now.

Having the better stats does not make one the best player. Stats are often a product of the system you play in as well as the success or failure of your team. I watched the video and the kid is impressive but I doubt he is the best in the state.

Let me cherry pick some stats if I may. Take the 2006 college football season.

The reception leader was Davone Bess (96) second was Chris Williams (92) ranking in 13th with 76 was Calvin Johnson. The yardage leader was Chris Williams (1415) second was Joel Filani (1300) in 8th was Calvin Johnson (1202). I don't think I need to say who the best receiver in college football was for the 2006 season. IT IS OBVIOUSLY CHRIS WILLIAMS he had the best stats.

Same for QB's, Colt Brennan led the nation with 5549 yds and 58 TDs. The 20th ranked yardage leader and 47th ranked TD leader was Matt Ryan.

Just saying that having the better stats doesn't absolutely make you the best player.

• Upvote 1

Having the better stats does not make one the best player. Stats are often a product of the system you play in as well as the success or failure of your team. I watched the video and the kid is impressive but I doubt he is the best in the state.

Let me cherry pick some stats if I may. Take the 2006 college football season.

The reception leader was Davone Bess (96) second was Chris Williams (92) ranking in 13th with 76 was Calvin Johnson. The yardage leader was Chris Williams (1415) second was Joel Filani (1300) in 8th was Calvin Johnson (1202). I don't think I need to say who the best receiver in college football was for the 2006 season. IT IS OBVIOUSLY CHRIS WILLIAMS he had the best stats.

Same for QB's, Colt Brennan led the nation with 5549 yds and 58 TDs. The 20th ranked yardage leader and 47th ranked TD leader was Matt Ryan.

Just saying that having the better stats doesn't absolutely make you the best player.

This is the best post on this whole thread. Winner winner, chicken dinner.