Cloudland travels to Kings Academy

91LANDERS

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lions only win came against a winless Jellico team. Im afraid this one will get ugly quick. I sure hope we finally play some of the reserves. CHS by 40+

well last year this was a game we needed to play to keep us from going 0 fer. this year its a game that really can't help us much. we are by no means a "great" team, but man what a difference a year makes. this should be a cake walk. tri-cities christian beat kings academy and hancock co beat tri-cities. us and hampton both should be able to cruise into week 10 with or schedules but as berman says "thats why they play the game."

by the way is the game thursday or friday. last year it was on a thursday, my little pocket schedule says thursday but everywhere else says friday. and my youngin aint much help on this he just says its on thursday or friday one.

well last year this was a game we needed to play to keep us from going 0 fer. this year its a game that really can't help us much. we are by no means a "great" team, but man what a difference a year makes. this should be a cake walk. tri-cities christian beat kings academy and hancock co beat tri-cities. us and hampton both should be able to cruise into week 10 with or schedules but as berman says "thats why they play the game."

by the way is the game thursday or friday. last year it was on a thursday, my little pocket schedule says thursday but everywhere else says friday. and my youngin aint much help on this he just says its on thursday or friday one.

It is on Thursday. Also Buck Mtn, can I ride with you? My wife will be going to our other Boys' jr. High game.

Kings Academy played 8 man football vs. Tn School of the Deaf in the Knox Co. Jamboree. That should tell you the level of competition you have scheduled. Schedule up a classification, make your team stronger and travel less. This makes no sense for you guys to play a home/home with KA. I understand you guys were down last year, but Cloudland has been a storied program for years. Get rid of the cream puffs, play up in your non district games. It has toughened up our program, it will do the same for yours.

This game will ensure us at least a 5 win season after going 1-9 last year. Last year at this time, we actually were struggling against TKA. I bet we were one of the bottom 5 in the whole state in all classifications. Cloudland football was destroyed. The only thing worse could have been 0-10. We might as well been. Folks, in one year Cloudland football is relevant again. The landers have risen through the ranks of our region and have a chance to do the unthinkable. To go from the cellar to the top in one year. Never lose faith in winners, boys. Cloudland night in and night out, whoooo!!! Just keeps winning and winning and winning! hungry.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Kings Academy played 8 man football vs. Tn School of the Deaf in the Knox Co. Jamboree. That should tell you the level of competition you have scheduled. Schedule up a classification, make your team stronger and travel less. This makes no sense for you guys to play a home/home with KA. I understand you guys were down last year, but Cloudland has been a storied program for years. Get rid of the cream puffs, play up in your non district games. It has toughened up our program, it will do the same for yours.

They can say they played a Div II school.