Enrollment Numbers are out.

Omniscience

Someone should ask that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) to clarify on the website if the one class move limit in football is one playoff class, which I believe it is. When they voted to keep the modifier at 1.8, I believe the discussion was that they didn't want a team to get pushed up two football playoff classes.

Straight from the TSSAA:

The multiplier cannot move a school up more than one class in any sport,regardless of football or other sports.Example:A school whose raw number puts them in Class A playing 1A football cannot play 3A football.As a result,the school would be moved back to Class A in all sports playing 2A football.It will not change the cut line once they are set.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight from the TSSAA:

The multiplier cannot move a school up more than one class in any sport,regardless of football or other sports.Example:A school whose raw number puts them in Class A playing 1A football cannot play 3A football.As a result,the school would be moved back to Class A in all sports playing 2A football.It will not change the cut line once they are set.

That must be a new one. Becasue when LC got moved up a few years ago, they went from playing 3A football to 5A in a 6A district.

Straight from the TSSAA:

Thanks, squaw. That wuz the $50 million question for Boyd. Recon they will stay D1 and play 2a ball with 3a numbers.roflol.gif

I think you are correct. ? will TSSAA allow schools to subtract special needs kids from it's enrollment. If so East Ham could slide just under the line for 4A. I mean just under.

I cant even believe you posted that about subtracting special needs kids to keep your school in 4A..................digging deep, real deep with that one!!

I am not that deep, I can still see light. Hey maybe you guys can take out the guys you got on house arrest, maybe you could be 4A. icon_mrgreen.gif

You are that deep when you try that trick.................pitiful!!!! Maybe we can subtract the mascot so you can stay down...............only if it ll get you JUST UNDER!!! Edited by 2seamfastball