9. North Henderson (NC)

10. Oak Mountain (AL)

11. Pigeon Forge

12. Science Hill

13. Scottsboro (AL)

14. Simon Kenton (KY)

15. Soddy Daisy

16. TC Roberson (NC)

Impressive & interesting. The kids finally got me out to watch the Dark Night flick & I come home to this? Now this is a Brawl! Worth the drive up & over... Top tier teams from Tn and a fine draw from NC could rival any tournament in 2012-13.

We all know Baylor to reload and especially if they are healthy & eligibile, but something tells me a much improved BC is coming up to make a statement... as will Soddy who made noise about every where last season with wins over nationally ranked CBHS Father Ryan Cleveland Baylor Bradley including the top ranked 4a Georgia Pope and powerhouse 3a Georgia Heritage, as well as a couple of other highly ranked teams in the SE. Fairly close to Brandon I believe.

Bringing up Mr. Womack and his Scottsboro team will also spice things up. I believe he won his 4th straight Al State championship and May be a Jr this season. 138?

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing Lineup.

Words cannot express the immense dedication Coach Price has provided the Science Hill wresting program, as well that the athletes he has coach both physically and mentally on the mat, in addition to his devotion to their academic success.

Regardless of which team one pulls for, every man must tip their hat to the gallant efforts Jeff Price makes in/off season to the growth and development of young athletes into aspiring men.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...