3. CPA 7-0

4. Cheatham County 7-0

5. South Gibson 7-0

6. Milan 6-1

7. Sullivan North 7-1

8. Elizabethton 6-2

9. Smith County 5-2

10. ?

Who gets the tenth spot? York, Westmoreland, Camden, Tyner, Kingston, Polk?

Tyner was #11 in week 6 but York has a better record. Westmoreland played a quality team.

1. Alcoa 6-1

2. CAK 7-0

3. CPA 7-0

4. Cheatham County 7-0

5. South Gibson 7-0

6. Milan 6-1

7. Sullivan North 7-1

8. Elizabethton 6-2

9. Smith County 5-2

10. ?

Who gets the tenth spot? York, Westmoreland, Camden, Tyner, Kingston, Polk?

Yes I'm a homer, but Fairview may be the best 3 loss team in the state. All three losses were to very good ball clubs.

Ywh and fairview just lost to top ranked giles by 10? U forgot to mention that one. If fairview could have scored on their 4 posessions in the redzone it could have been a.different ball game.but rankings make.no.difference to me. Just ask smith county and lexington how that works out ;)

I'm a big Westmoreland fan all the way. I think the tenth spot could be a toss up at this point. However, I think Cheatham could be overrated. We played a team out in their area called Sycamore. They were really overrated. I cant say alot about this but I have my suspisions about those teams from that area. Look at Harpeth. They were waxed by Sycamore last night. I feel the big difference is the line play. We were man handled up front by Gordonsville friday. Sycamore was very weak up front. Does anyone know anything about fairview or cheatham's line play. Are they pretty big and quick? I would love to hear your comments. CPA is very deserving of their ranking after last Thursday and we all know about Alcoa and the Blount Co. teams. As for some of the others in the top ten I dont know alot about them or their history except for Milan. They are traditionally strong. Smith County is deserving at this point to be in front of I know Westmoreland due to our loss friday. It will be decided about York very quickly. I doubt York is very strong in my opinion. They are overrated alot of times due to their record.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

cheatham killed sycamore so no comparison there. Cheathams line play is as good as any. they are huge and physical up front. Fairviews line is fast. fairviews whole team is fast. more speed than size. a ton of athletes. fairview lost to cheatham cuz cheatham won in the trenches.

I'm a big Westmoreland fan all the way. I think the tenth spot could be a toss up at this point. However, I think Cheatham could be overrated. We played a team out in their area called Sycamore. They were really overrated. I cant say alot about this but I have my suspisions about those teams from that area. Look at Harpeth. They were waxed by Sycamore last night. I feel the big difference is the line play. We were man handled up front by Gordonsville friday. Sycamore was very weak up front. Does anyone know anything about fairview or cheatham's line play. Are they pretty big and quick? I would love to hear your comments. CPA is very deserving of their ranking after last Thursday and we all know about Alcoa and the Blount Co. teams. As for some of the others in the top ten I dont know alot about them or their history except for Milan. They are traditionally strong. Smith County is deserving at this point to be in front of I know Westmoreland due to our loss friday. It will be decided about York very quickly. I doubt York is very strong in my opinion. They are overrated alot of times due to their record.

If you have to denegrate cheatham and then ask about their line play it indicates that you are speaking from a position of ignorance. You bring up sycamore did it occur to you that cheatham played them? Look it up and tell me what the outcome was. You did ask.

Edited by tshadow

Cheatham has a big, brutal line that will pound you down all game. Nothing fancy, just old fashioned smash mouth football. CC deserves to be exactly where they are in the poll.

If you have to denegrate cheatham and then ask about their line play it indicates that you are speaking from a position of ignorance. You bring up sycamore did it occur to you that cheatham played them? Look it up and tell me what the outcome was. You did ask.

I'm sorry if I offended you with my comments. I didnt say they were definitely overrated, I said they could be overrated. I also just wondered how their line play was. I do feel certain areas in the state have weaker pockets of teams with good records and can be very deceiving to people by their record. Cheatham may be the best team in the state for all I know, just making a comment. Thats all.