PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie has always been quick to lock threads. I actually think he enjoys watching this.

I think he just dont want us tellin him to. He is being a defiant moderhoser or somethinoranother. I wish he would lock that McKenzie 2012 thread. Jeez. I think i will keep that moderhoser thing and call him that for a while. You are welcome to join in. He will secretly love it.

If your talking about me being a player, no I am a fan and am tired of sore losers running MP down. I know these coaches and they are trying their best to make these kids into something someday. Good luck to yall next week.

Not being a sore loser. Making a point. When MP scored #30 walked over to our side and pointed at us running his mouth. Refs said nothing. His coaches said nothing because he did it again. Then at half time it was MP coaches leading the players at the gate as our team exited field jumping up and down with players chanting "too hot". Your coaches have no control. They are as childish as the kids. Your head coach talked about bringing discipline to this team, well he hasn't. Win or lose this team is a wreck. That's why Walt was ready to get out. Sick of thugs.

Not being a sore loser. Making a point. When MP scored #30 walked over to our side and pointed at us running his mouth. Refs said nothing. His coaches said nothing because he did it again. Then at half time it was MP coaches leading the players at the gate as our team exited field jumping up and down with players chanting "too hot". Your coaches have no control. They are as childish as the kids. Your head coach talked about bringing discipline to this team, well he hasn't. Win or lose this team is a wreck. That's why Walt was ready to get out. Sick of thugs.

agreed ...but lets move on still some more football

I hate that cannon!

I remember '07, that was my son's freshman year. #1 would have been Jack Rabbit. He was fast, but no, he was no Marco. That being said, (and I know this is going to make a lot of mTp folks mad, but it's the truth), a couple of our players did get their hands on Marco. #1 was one of them. My son was the other; Marco slipped through his hands, literally, because his jersey was covered with hair gel. Don't believe it? Ask anyone who was at the game that year. My son came off the field with that stuff all over his hands. I'm not trying to put Marco down in any way, he was a great player, I'm just saying...perhaps someone could have caught him if they could have held onto him...

It's laughable to me to hear PC fans complain about dirty play. My son is the #51 from CA mentioned in an earlier post. I sat for 3 1/2 qtrs. watching dirty play after the whistle, waiting on the refs to call something. My son has been playing since he was 4 and I've never seen such blatant hits after the whistle. And yes he was called the n- word all game. Next on the list is Collinwood. They had a player that did the same until my son hit him back, of course the refs saw that.

It's laughable to me to hear PC fans complain about dirty play. My son is the #51 from CA mentioned in an earlier post. I sat for 3 1/2 qtrs. watching dirty play after the whistle, waiting on the refs to call something. My son has been playing since he was 4 and I've never seen such blatant hits after the whistle. And yes he was called the n- word all game. Next on the list is Collinwood. They had a player that did the same until my son hit him back, of course the refs saw that.

I cant wait until the WC-PC game! WC struggling with wins but they wont back up or take being bullied!

No, not #1 Harlan, who is not the QB any more....

New mTp QB is as of tonight, Freshman Walter Crawford. Looking to be the New Best thing in mTp..... played smart and has one good arm and accuracy.

He's a good kid with a long history of good football players in his family.. His grandad uncle and a long list of cousins played for Lewis Co. He also has a long list of cousins that played in Mt pleasant. Princeton is his cousin also and the Webster boys..

I know who you were talking about....he wasn't innocent he kept grabbing 75 nuts and cursing whole game of course they are gonna say something back i never said they didn't i just said mtp had no class after winning or anything...not to bring anything back up but my sophomore year we played ca and they where up 40+ and its final seconds of game their coach called this play told qb to fake taking a knee and threw it up with 5 seconds left in the game with them leading 40+ for a touch Down