District 14 A

volfan007

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just messing with you Tiger.Lol

I understand my friend and you don't have to worry about hurting my feelings. I can take it just as well as I can dish it. lol

I do wish some of you UC fans would pretend to be Trenton, Bradford, or Halls fans just to make this board more tolerable. Seems like all my partners have left the boards which is kinda sad since we are 8-1 on the girls side and getting better every game. Absolutely no reason our girls can't go back to Murfreesboro this year with a few good calls and a little luck. The boys are not as bad as their record shows. They can beat pretty much anybody on our schedule at home on any given night.......or get blown out just depending on how they play. But they are a good bunch of kids and fun to watch. Tonight didn't really diminish the fact they have won three district games in a row and are playing much better. Not many teams would have beaten Liberty tonight.....I swear they hit like 20 three pointers. lol

Hey Greenfield I meant best chance this year..Not last year when they were freshman..But anyway u say what you want aboutShane Sisco but ill be willing to bet ANY school around West Tennessee would take him as a coach..Even Greenfield,,lol..But we know that will never happen..we will see what the Jackets are about tueday night but u can believe if UC does lose it want be because Sisco was out coached it will be because UC young squad just didn't get it done on that night!

Greenfield lost thier first game of the year to McKenzie 62-56. I heard that 2 our big guys stayed in foul trouble, and fouled out of the game. Our starting guard was also in foul trouble all night. And, basically, we just couldnt hit tonight. I also heard that McKenzie is a lot better this year, and have 1 player that's really good.

But, I am shocked at this....I really thought we'd beat McKenzie pretty good.....

The Jackets fall to 8-1 overall and 5-0 in the district.