District 14 A

volfan007

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Bigster.I come down to LC and he doesn't even show up to the game.Its not like him to miss a game.This is the second game I know of that he has missed.For him to miss LC playing UC and Humboldt is not like him.It's only two things that I can think of,he has the flu or he has already conceded the season.LOL

Been on vacation Chipper.Last night we had our Christmas dinner at work.Was getting calls about the game as it was going on from a couple friends.Basketball is funny though.LC gets blown out by UC and Halls.Played an unbeaten Greenfield very tough before losing by about 3 or 4 points and stayed close or was winning most of the way and beat a Humboldt team that was beaten by 2 points to Union City.

anybody know how Greenfield did against, crockett, west carroll, dresden and south fulton?

Beat Crockett Co. in a Jamboree (only 2 quarters). Didn't play West Carroll (Hall of Fame game for girls only). Dresden was postponed because Dresden still in football playoffs, not sure if it will be made up. South Fulton was postponed because Obion Co. schools were out that day because of sickness, no date for that one yet.