District 14 A

volfan007

If you don't understand the rivalry and hatred between UC and LC you probably didn't play. The fact ya'll say its only Lake County fans is exactly why we feel that way. UC fans are the worst...case in point the UC student section. You can deny it all you want but it definitely goes both ways. Now take off your purple and gold halos and be yourselves lol. To quote my favorite movie Tombstone Should I hate em? Something around the eyes reminds me of me....nope I'm sure of it...I hate em. Lol

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake County picks up another big win tonight as they defeat Liberty 77-71. That makes 3 wins in a row for LC over Quality cometition in Middleton, Halls and Liberty. Seems the Falcon team is starting to gel a little and Zay Coleman is playing extremely well as he had over 30 points last night in the win. Sets up a HUGE district game in Humboldt Tuesday night between the Falcons and the Vikings. Neither team needs another district loss. Keep it up green let's continue to work hard and get better.

Lake County picks up another big win tonight as they defeat Liberty 77-71. That makes 3 wins in a row for LC over Quality cometition in Middleton, Halls and Liberty. Seems the Falcon team is starting to gel a little and Zay Coleman is playing extremely well as he had over 30 points last night in the win. Sets up a HUGE district game in Humboldt Tuesday night between the Falcons and the Vikings. Neither team needs another district loss. Keep it up green let's continue to work hard and get better.

After watching Lake Co the past couple games,didn't see the Middleton game but would think Lake Co is can beat any Single A team in the State ,not just the district.Maybe she has been playing 9 or 10 players earlier to see what she has.Last few games looks like she is getting her top 7 or 8 players unless one or two gets in foul trouble and she has to play more.Maybe she has been letting Devon play outside and now down low and has made a big difference.But no matter,all the players are hustilng.And Zay Coleman has looked like a Mr. Basketball candidate the past 2 games.Looked like he had about 26 more or so against Halls and maybe close to 40 against Liberty.Against a team that has beaten the number 2 team in the State in AA in South Side and then losing by only 1 point in the rematch.And Lake Co led this game all the way.Think Liberty held a brief 4-3 lead and from then on Lake Co was up the whole way and most of the way from 10 to 14 points the whole game.Coleman picked up his 4th foul with about 40 seconds left to play in the first half and thought he'd be on the bench at the start of the 3rd quarter but she gambled and he never picked up another foul.And he handled the ball and passed and scored at will.Talk about a gutsy call.And then had Devon Jones foul out with about 5 minutes left and LC with about a 10 to 12 point lead and then held on for the win.

bigster, Zay ended up with 39 last night vs. Liberty. He is playing amazing basketball right now and the team is making an effort to get the ball down low to Devon and he is doing some great work in the post once he gets it. also Devante Hill has added a huge defensive spark to this team. could brag on almost the entire team right now as Dominique Kimble and Rashaun Taylor have stepped up to make big shots and Coach B is getting great minutes out of Raheem Flowers, Darius Johnson and Tyler Estes. The biggest difference I see from early in the year is the supporting cast is playing much better. You know Devon and Zay are going to give you alot but they have gotten help from the rest of the guys. I am excited about Tuesday night's big game in Humboldt.

I also saw this game and lC is a much improved team..I told y'all I was gonna stay with my gut and I still think uc. And lc will make the region..Humbold will be in question if they gotta play. Lc in first round..as it stands now they will..Humboldt better hope they come outta that 6 hole because id hate to play them on a loser go home game because lc is getting hot at the right time..as of SF I have my doubts but we will see..When Uc comes to town it will be a totally diffrent ball game..The style of play will be nothing. What Liberty had going on..ur possesions will be limited on both ends..gonna be a good one to watch..that liberty coach didn't inpress me at all..when zay picked up his 4th in the 2nd quarter he shoulda went right after him..he never did and it came back to bite him in the butt!..Miss B put. Him down in the low block and nobody never posted him up or even tried for that matter!:..that's crazy man!..the same offical that called that last. Foul on jones is the same one that called Bradfords last foul against Uc..He called it on Bradford and he wasn't even near the play..that's when things got wild and one of boldts fans got ejected for throwing a water bottle at him..ill be the first to admit that the offical needs to quit reffing because he is just plain garbage!..I'm a Uc fan but I still tell facts about the games I see and hhe was horrible...that same offical almost started 2 fights one at UC and the other at Lc on some Bogus calls....c'omon man!..lol

As of right now Cope,Humboldt is 3rd in the district. 1.UC 8-1, 2.GF 8-2, 3.Humboldt 5-4, 4.Halls 5-4 5.LC 4-5, 6.SF 3-6 7.Bradford 3-8, 8.Trenton 1-8. Its a big game with LC and Humboldt tomorrow night.A win by Humboldt will give them a 2 game lead which will be big.3-6 will go down to the last district games with Humboldt, Halls,LC,SF,and now a red hot Bradford team.Im going with the top 4 being 1.UC, 2.Humboldt, 3.GF, 4. Bradford and the rest ending 5.SF, 6.Halls, 7.LC, 8.Trenton

I missed what you said Cope.You said for LC to come out the 6 hole.I thought you were saying Humboldt was in the 6 hole.I missed what you were saying. I think that LC needs a home game to get out of districts,thats why its important for them to win at Humboldt. A win will put them in good position for 3rd,while a loss will put them in a tough situation.LC still have to play at Humboldt, SF, and Bradford with home games against Trenton and UC.Not an easy stretch.

Chipper, I know you are a UC fan but do you really see LC in the 7th spot or are you just messing with us LC fans?LOL I mean I know we dug ourselves a hole and that first loss to Bradford may come back to haunt us but I do not believe we fall that far. It could happen but these Falcons are player better and with alot of confidence after going to Middleton and winning then beating Halls and Liberty at home. Should also get Justin Kimble back from his knee scope Friday or Saturday which will help with depth as well. The Humboldt game tomorrow night is big and that is a tuff place to play. Then LC plays Trenton Friday and Dyer Co. Saturday. Hope our guys are up to the challenge this week. Good luck LC and keep playing hard.