Brentwood Academy...how good?

Gulleyball

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alliegator11-lol

I don't think anyone could really replace what Sara has been to BA softball.

I think Leigh and Samantha Little are gonna be big helps this year. Leigh is one of those players you hate when you play against, but when she is on your team she is awesome! It's so fun to play with her and to watch her play. To play against her.... well I only have to do that in school ball.

Jessica Lundy will also be a big part of this years team. Very aggressive player. Alson fun to play with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just thought I'd come back to say yeah I agree with you that Leigh and Sam are good ball players and good athletes. I enjoy watching them play whether it be softball or basketball. The guys in THE PIT at MJ tonight gave them heck, but we got nothing but love for em'. If anyone that knows the Littles reads this than tell them to come check it out. The PIT sends its best regards.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Softball007

ba will not be as good as last year...you can say that for sure. but they should do well and i think liz austin will lead the team more than any of the other seniors and leigh and samantha little and jessica hesson should also do really well.

Anytime you lose a player who was All-State for 3 years and is the Mid-State player of the year....you are in rebuilding!!! Team is still very solid with good players at all positions. Should compete for the region title again this year. New head coach with Rhonda Brown. Don Lockridge is still the other coach and with these two the team should be solid..

i think ba will unfortunatly be pretty bad this year. i think senior outfielder liz austin will do well and chrissa cantrell might do ok also. shelby mashburn and cassie simpson should do great and work together well. leigh little will also do her part. however, this will be a rebuilding season for the eagles...but you never know they could do alright.