marshall county vs lewis county

Slim88

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Fairview fan started this topic, really? Where are the two Panther posters? Cowboy? Anybody? I think this will be a good ball game. After seeing Marshall County in person, I'm still confused as to why they aren't contenders. It's so obvious they have athletes. Lewis, well who knows about Lewis? I know I've picked against Lewis a lot this year, but I'm not a LC hater. I don't know why, but I like Marshall in this one.

You havent "lost" me guys! Im just a little jaded. Coaching was a hot topic last week, I personally have always felt like the blame falls to the players first. Even when I, myself, was a player. It's your job as a player to perform and to be more intense than the guy across from you for 48 minutes. We haven't done that this year. The only game I feel that we did that in was PC, and I mean really. How difficult could that be? With that said I feel like MC is more athletic than us this year, just as most years. They have great athletes over tere year in and year out. Idk much about their coaching staff but thats where I feel we have the edge and hopefully the guys will step it up this week. No matter what I'm a Panther and I wish the best for these guys. They have potential. They just have to realize it, and take it to the next level.

P.S. Congrats to Page and HC on being the touchdown Friday game of the week!

Edited by LewisCoPanthers