Oneida @ Sunbright

crow

Well pride, I may have been wrong, I'm pretty sure the England kid verbally committed to VMI during the season last year but if he went he is not listed on their roster. Maybe he took a redshirt of maybe just ended up not going. I'm not to sure, maybe someone from Sunbright could fill us in since they don't seem to interested in talking about the game.

Well pride, I may have been wrong, I'm pretty sure the England kid verbally committed to VMI during the season last year but if he went he is not listed on their roster. Maybe he took a redshirt of maybe just ended up not going. I'm not to sure, maybe someone from Sunbright could fill us in since they don't seem to interested in talking about the game.

Well being on off week for the 'Kees I'm having to invade your thread again,all this playoff what ifs and enrollment numbers crap makes my head hurt.I do dislike off weeks!I guess they have their place tho.Well to the game I am sure you all will come out fired up and not have the let down week some teams have after a big win,so I do still expect a big win for the Indians.Good luck guys and stay healthy,looks like a tuff quad coming up!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well being on off week for the 'Kees I'm having to invade your thread again,all this playoff what ifs and enrollment numbers crap makes my head hurt.I do dislike off weeks!I guess they have their place tho.Well to the game I am sure you all will come out fired up and not have the let down week some teams have after a big win,so I do still expect a big win for the Indians.Good luck guys and stay healthy,looks like a tuff quad coming up!

I don't expect a let down at all. This team has the unfortunate distinction that they are one of the few squads that have lost to Sunbright twice, back to back years on top of that. This team has really came together as a group as the season has went on. They not only believe in themselves they believe in each other now. That has translated into much better performance on the field as you can imagine. I think they come out looking to TCB & settle a score for the last couple of years. Pair that with a Sunbright team that was pretty much devistated by graduation last year with I think only 4 seniors & either 4 or 5 returning starters for both O & D, well I think if we stay sharp we should be OK.

Your week off comes at a good time for you though, I'm like you, I don't really like them that much either but the Harriman squad is definitely rebuilding. Also a good chance to get a little R&R late in the season with a playoff run looming on the horizon. Be careful for that Open bunch though, I don't really know how to take them. O is weak as water, haven't scored a point all year. D like a steel curtain, not allowed one this season either. Of course I can't give any first hand info on them, we had 'em scheduled a few weeks back & the suckers never showed up rolleyes.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

The quads are what they are I guess, I don't see an easy road to, well anywhere. I'm a little surprised at the level so many schools are playing in the East this year. I'm not saying the West doesn't have anything for the East, I just don't really keep up with them that closely (nor do I really have a good way to). If the team in either 1A or 2A that comes outta the East gets beat in the finals, well that will be a darn good team outta the West that does it. Personally I don't think they will lose but hey, I am a little biased. Feel free to "crash" our topics anytime, we like the company. Not a lot of rattle on this one anyway.

Kaz, everytime I disagree with you, I'm wrong. I just think Champ's score may be closer. Road game after a big win during fall break. I hope the boys come out on fire but If they get off to a slow start, I'm not gonna complain (this one week!!! rolleyes.gif )

Called the T$$AA today. No answer, they are renovating their offices. Worst economy since 1929 and Money Bags are big pimpin' their offices. Classic!

Wow Crow...break out the triple paragraph! Two more and you got an english paper dude!

Just trying to pump up the page number on this thing. Friday morning & on page 4, wow Tribe, better slow 'er down a little. I think the Coalfield topic finally got to around page 10 before it sank into the depths. Not sure where everybody's went this year, nobody we play wants to talk football anymore bored.gif

Just trying to pump up the page number on this thing. Friday morning & on page 4, wow Tribe, better slow 'er down a little. I think the Coalfield topic finally got to around page 10 before it sank into the depths. Not sure where everybody's went this year, nobody we play wants to talk football anymore bored.gif

Yeah, next week will be worse. I dont think I've ever seen a Jellico person even get on here! Oh well, still get a chance to talk Oneida Football, that is always a goodt thing no matter what! cool.png