11A Basketball

Guest Eaglette

Guest Eaglette

Any opinions on how 11A will turn out for boys basketball?? Or predictions? Will moore co. be good again? or Eagleville go anywhere? Cascade? Unionville? Culleoka district champs again? Cornersville? anyone have any ideas??? Holla! :confused:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Raiderwatcher11

People are gettting on here and talking about how Onionville is going to be and Culleoka is gonna dominate the district. I'll agree Culleoka does have the team to win the district again this year led by Holt. Onionville is not going to nothing. Chapel Hill. Jenkins i don't think so. No Good. Tall yes. But he can't do nothing but block shots and he can hardly do that. It's going to be a interesting year. Still watch out for Huntland and Moore Co. Moore Co. have a few starters from last year and they might give it a good running. I say look for Culleoka and Eagleville or Moore Co. in the district championship.

The two best teams are Culleoka (the favorite) and Forrest (the newcomer). Holt and Jenkins are the two best players in the District, HANDS DOWN. And what's this stuff about Jenkins not being so good. He has incredible post moves, shoots well from the outside, and yes, blocks shots. It will be up to the Forrest guards, led by Jr Hunter Shankle, to decide how far Forrest goes......

The Eagleville Mens team is a combination of speed, and shot accuracy from all. If I am correct everyone can shoot effectively from everywhere. I look forward to seeing this team in the district championship with Culleoka, and then both teams doing very well in the region. If not for sure, at least in a long time. I think this is the best Mens team Eagleville has ever had. They all pass, shoot, creat plays for each other, and just have awesome team work & dedication to the game. They will be a strong force this year. :rolleyes::(:)

You don't know your history of Eagleville basketball if you think this is the best year. 1984 is by far the best year ever with a close second 2001. 1989 is third with 1988 fourth , from there it is a toss up. They will have speed but when has Eagleville ever been slow? Depth is their problem, but they will be good not the best! :D

The EHS guys are gonna dominate this year. Jones is a great ball handler; He will work great with McNair at the wing. I'm not sure who will be starting at post...My guesses would be Robinson along with Ezzelle or Emamalie or maybe Berglund. I'm sure Ogelsby will be at the other wing. They all play ball great together and with most of them having played football this year they will be physically faster and stronger. I hope to see them go all the way! They have the talent this year to be a very competitive team and I am sure we will see great things from them! Go Eagles!

Guest bballchick25

I agree with Justdidit. But i also have to say, most of the guys DO respect the coaches. It's just mcnair. he needs to pop that balloon hes got. he thinks hes the stuff, and hes not. Jones will kepp um together. and Oglesby.

Top 3 : Culleoka, Eagleville, Moore Co.

Middle 3 : Unionville, Cascade, Forrest

Bottom 3 : Huntland, Cornersville, Richland

These are in no particular order in each division. There could be alot of surprises this year in 11-A if some teams can play to their potential. This is the way I see it happening early on in the season, but look for Unionville and Forrest to make a run this year and possibly Huntland. :(

[Edited by 0u812 on 10-31-02 11:46A]

chapel hill will surprise alot of people this yr, they have the ability to win the district, i know the havent proven anything yet but they have alot of talent. if they get there selves together this could be a great yr. jamar jenkins and hunter shankle should lead the way with help from a very good supporting cast, if they play together, they will be great.

u must be crazy u people underestimate cascade. They are returning 4 starters from last year and you can ask moore county about what happen at mtsu camp. Cascade beat them by 20 and cascade didn't even have the 2 starting post players. You better have cascade as one of your picks for district champs.

u must be crazy u people underestimate cascade. They are returning 4 starters from last year and you can ask moore county about what happen at mtsu camp. Cascade beat them by 20 and cascade didn't even have the 2 starting post players. You better have cascade as one of your picks for district champs.