Sullivan South vs. Daniel Boone (5A)

blazer1set

Looks like nobody else is starting this one, so here goes...

1st of all, this will be the last time these 2 play as both 5A, South drops to 4A next year. Now on to the game:

On paper, Boone should win by 20. But wait, there's more:

• Word on the street is that Boone has lost some guys due to rules violations. Boo hoo.
  • These 2 teams just seem to always get after each other (remember the big fight in 2010)
  • South runs a no huddle spread offense that is guaranteed to give Boone's defense fits

So where does that leave us? Boone 21 South 20

But if that score is reversed it won't be a shock

Last meeting? Please keep this one going Coach Jenkins. I'm very old and feeble and don't like to drive far to away games. icon_e_sad.gif

I concur. I saw the South / Boone games in 2010 and 2009. Two teams that get after each other. Very different styles and in the past it hasn't mattered what the matchup looked like on paper.

I do however think Boone throws the recent close game pattern a curve this year and beats South by a few.

Edited by Pudding

I hope so too. We have had some good games the last 8 years or so. You guys had our number the first half and we have had good success lately.

It's actually 'guy' with no 's'. crawdad is a great fan of South. I'm not from here originally, so I don't have a fav team to speak of. I have had family play at three or four local schools. I do appreciate hard fought high school football matchups/rivalries and get to pick n choose where I go every Friday night. cool.png

Edited by Pudding