H-TOWN DAWGS host LANDERS(CLASH OF RIVALS AND CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP!)

BDF36

I agree. I was speaking in reference to the jv being put in as was suggested earlier. My earlier post was purely hypothetical.

Shoot Hampton hasn't even got a 1st down yet,The jv talk is really premature. I have no doubt that Hampton has the better team,but the better team dosn't always win.That crazy shaped ball bounces funny sometimes. Hope the weather is good and both teams play to their potential,hope noone is hurt and they can shake hands at the end. I'm glad the game actually means something this year.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what these Hampton people r talking about. They think that they r gonna put in the jvs. It might be the other way around. They have played nobody all year. We've played 2 of the top teams in the state. I believe coach Pitman will be coach of the year. Go landers. Give them pups a whipping.

Alright hear we go,this should be a good game.First thing is Hampton should win this game they have almost twice the students that Cloudland has,which means more kids to choose from.They both have played kind of a weak schedule (not their fault you have to play the teams in the conference no matter how weak they are).I don't see either teams jv getting much playing time in this one.I hope the kids that played for the landers last year remember the sign that the dogs ran through SHOW them that you're necessary (that was classless last year).Doesn't matter both teams will more than likely be one and done in the playoffs.Just hope no one gets hurt,and everyone shows great sportsmanship ,the players,the coaches ,and the FANS.Remember it's just a game

Ok, to be honest, I don't alot about Cloudland this year. I didn't realize they don't have a lot of players, so I'll take back my comment about the JVs playing. I didn't mean any disrespect to the Landers at all. I did say in my original post that the Landers were improving. However, I still don't think they will be able to stay with the Dogs for four qtrs. I do hope it's a good game because I would love to see this rivalry be what it once was.

Well i hopefully every1 made it threw friday nite healthy and is prepared for this one. This rivalry is one for the ages and believe 1 of these teams feelings are going to be hurt, im sure hoping and believing its not goin to be the DAWGS!!!! 1 big thing the LANDERS are goin to have to pray for is that they can stop our passing game that has evolved.....Every1 enjoy this game and RIVALRY because i believe we wont be seeing many more of these, maybe for another 5-10 yrs........

I don't know what these Hampton people r talking about. They think that they r gonna put in the jvs. It might be the other way around. They have played nobody all year. We've played 2 of the top teams in the state. I believe coach Pitman will be coach of the year. Go landers. Give them pups a whipping.

The Coach deserves credit but if it takes him winning this game,I've got my doubts he'll be coach of the year.I think this game may leave a few people scratching their heads. News alert,Hampton is pretty good.

Socrates has thrown jabs all year,I think he's fixing to get hit with a knockout punch.

Socrates is a Hampton poster getting the dogs fired up. I don't think these teams need a message board to get ready for this game. We didn't have the message boards back in the 90's and the rivalry was still there. Yes, I agree Hampton is pretty dog gone good. The Ellis kid must be a real athlete. I don't think the Landers will be intimidated in the least bit. Those boys are a lot different from last year. Punky, Devin, Lusk, and Mason are hard to run the football on. Containing Smith will be hard if he gets out in open space. The Landers will be ready.