Wayne Co @ Perry Co

theGURU

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vikings pull off an upset 28 to 21 both teams out of playoffs . Last years top teams now on the bottom.

I say who ever runs the ball the best, and has the least amount of turnovers wins! I dont know anything about PC this year except there basically young like WC! Do they have any big running backs?

Seems like all Richland wants to do is pick a fight. They tried their best to get under Perry County's skin a few weeks ago and plus they were coming off a game where 4 players were ejected. Is there a video of the fight anywhere? Also what started the brawl?

It wasn't a brawl, it was 2 kids going at it on a kickoff and then one of Richlands players came in and tackled them both while on the ground.

History of these two team's meetings: WC (6-1), PC (1-6)

2005- WC 34-7 (at WC)

2006- WC 35-28 (at PC)

2007- WC 47-11 (at WC)

2008- WC 42-6 (at PC)

2009- WC 39-13 (at WC) For Region Championship

2010- PC 50-48 (at PC) For Region Championship

2011- WC 21-6 (at WC) For Region Championship

These games have always been very emotional rivalry games between these two, and have had 3 very good games ('06, '10, '11). We have both had a Mr. Football winner, and trips to the 4th round of the playoffs during our meetings. The best being the 2010 gamepopcorneater.gif ....although, WC did lose sleep.png . I think the match up this year will resemble that of the '06 game.

So, I'm thinking this will be another good game between to old foes with WC coming out on top.....WC 35-28.

GO WILDCATS!!!

Edited by wildcatalumni