Wayne Co @ Perry Co

theGURU

Austin Rice aint playing guys......Lets talk about A. Mathis for PC. He is a brusier guys. You guys need to go look at few games back the CA game. I have not seen a stiff arm like Mathis put on that safety. He mashed that kid threw him right on his back. I hope WC gets a double or triple dose of a few of them.

He wont ever make it to the safety.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin Rice aint playing guys......Lets talk about A. Mathis for PC. He is a brusier guys. You guys need to go look at few games back the CA game. I have not seen a stiff arm like Mathis put on that safety. He mashed that kid threw him right on his back. I hope WC gets a double or triple dose of a few of them.

With great respect WC has several guys that will run right through that stiff arm! Its important to say once again that if WC takes care of the football, thier not a pushover team at all so dont take them lightly! I think WC has a little more to play for and that will be the difference in the game! "GO CATS"

Based on what i have seen from the two teams when Loretto played them, I think WC gets the win. Two different styles of play. PC relies too much on driving up the middle and eating up the clock. Now if WC cant stop that and PC plays error free then PC may have a chance but I think WC gets the win.

Based on what i have seen from the two teams when Loretto played them, I think WC gets the win. Two different styles of play. PC relies too much on driving up the middle and eating up the clock. Now if WC cant stop that and PC plays error free then PC may have a chance but I think WC gets the win.

WC has done a good job all year stopping the run, especially up the middle.

Against Columbia Academy #21 had 250+ yards on 21 carries. I'm pretty sure he is a threat for anyone. Another thing is that #36 and #45 aren't pushovers either and if you Waynesboro folks think y'all are going to come to Linden and get a easy win on Senior Night then y'all are smoking the good stuff.

Nobody said it will be easy, just think that WC will win. You can't go on CA run defense, WC had one with 195 yards, one with 159 yards and one with 115 yards against them. WC run defense may be the best y'all have seen this year.

Nobody said it will be easy, just think that WC will win. You can't go on CA run defense, WC had one with 195 yards, one with 159 yards and one with 115 yards against them. WC run defense may be the best y'all have seen this year.

Collinwood held PC to 67 yards rushing with the varsity. Jv gave up about 120 yards and still kept PC out of the end zone.

Edited by TheWoodMan