Painthurs reddy fer Mairvul.....

STARSNBARS

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were all expecting more from Lenoir City. I mean come on that was awful. My wife kept saying are you ok, because I was so quiet she was getting worried. I am fine honey I am just disgusted right now. .... Your defense did do great. But, we didn't help ourselves by fumbling and dropping passes and stupid flags etc... I could keep going on and on. Oh well time to regroup.

FOOTSTEPS .... #7 did not want to catch the ball. I did not see much difference between last years and this years LC team. Sorry. If you happen to talk to LC's coach, tell him we have been known to score some points as well.

This iz tha best Lynn Orr City teem two come two Mairvul cents tha '79 Painthurs ov Coach Scott Connor brawt tha Nilter Daim Boxx two tha Skeeter....popcorneater.gif

I must disagree the best LC team to come to Maryville was the 92 team that featured Travis Cozart. They lost a close one to Maryville at Maryville. The year before Maryville beat LC in OT with Cozart getting 400 yards of total offense. Back in those days with only 3 classes LC would've probably won the AA state championship in both football and basketball. Unfortunately LC dropped back down to AA in 94. It was a great time for LC they went 8-2 losing to a very good Knox Central team with Todd Helton in the football playoffs and lost to then #1 ranked DB in substate in basketball. I think Maryville had Rod Cross and shaun Love at the time in hoops.

I must disagree the best LC team to come to Maryville was the 92 team that featured Travis Cozart. They lost a close one to Maryville at Maryville. The year before Maryville beat LC in OT with Cozart getting 400 yards of total offense. Back in those days with only 3 classes LC would've probably won the AA state championship in both football and basketball. Unfortunately LC dropped back down to AA in 94. It was a great time for LC they went 8-2 losing to a very good Knox Central team with Todd Helton in the football playoffs and lost to then #1 ranked DB in substate in basketball. I think Maryville had Rod Cross and shaun Love at the time in hoops.

Well FLMS that wuz a good 'un two.....butt tha one inn '79 wuz tha stait semi-finulls..and eye beeleeve that iz tha furtherust tha Painthurs haz been befour inn footbawl (at leest upp two this point....rite??).....popcorneater.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

Well FLMS that wuz a good 'un two.....butt tha one inn '79 wuz tha stait semi-finulls..and eye beeleeve that iz tha furtherust tha Painthurs haz been befour inn footbawl (at leest upp two this point....rite??).....popcorneater.gif

You are right stars,as far as a playoff run,but i remember that 92 team had the best talent LC has ever had on it,Cozart was a stud!I remember that round ball team too flms,coachin hoops and Mr hall of fame himself Matt Hurst(THE BEST PLAYER LC EVER HAD)was on that team.

You are right stars,as far as a playoff run,but i remember that 92 team had the best talent LC has ever had on it,Cozart was a stud!I remember that round ball team too flms,coachin hoops and Mr hall of fame himself Matt Hurst(THE BEST PLAYER LC EVER HAD)was on that team.

orgnblk Cozart wuz a vurry good player.....Butt so wuz that big ole "cannonball" thay haid baik in '79 runnin that pair play outta that Nilter Daim Box.....popcorneater.gif