Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

I am sorry no one has a chance to win against the G men as you call them

That would be Traintracks that calls them that. I call them Gordonsville. Yes, they are good. Yes, they are better than Grace. Yes, they are better than Boyd. Yes, they are better than Greenback. Does that mean they will win? NO, but it will be VERY tough.

Yeah we beat ourselves in that game fumbled on the first play lost that. Then we had a kick off runback and the poor kid got excited and tripped over his own two feet at about the 40 with no one around them. Then we were driving in the final minutes and the qb got hit as he threw and it was picked off. However we gave them their best game so far this year! Dont let it seem like im making excuses for the boys CAK is a very good team but we had our chances to beat them . If we play them a little deeper into the season we win 8 out of 10 times.

I've enjoyed reading this thread and I'm coming to SP Friday to support my nephew who plays for Grace. But as a CAK supporter for many years I just couldn't let this go by without simply saying that I STRONGLY disagree with that assessment and I believe most observers, including most Rams fans, wouldn't share your exaggerated optimism. But hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Good luck to both teams for a clean, competitive and injury free game. Now back to the regularly scheduled programming. icon_mrgreen.gif