Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

uh oh uh oh uh oh ! i told you ---DONT BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW LOOKS LIKE THE BIG BAD INVINCIBLE INDIANS ARE GOING DOWN - AND IT'S NOT EVEN PLAYOFF TIME YET - TOLD YA SCORING ALL THEM POINTS WOULDNT DO YOU GUYS ANY GOOD IN FUTURE -- SO LG VOL YOU CAN TAKE THE WORDS FROM DX YOU $$$$$$$

Hey stupid, looks like you'll have to wait another week to see the Indians go down.

Wow , I hate that I never could find this game on my Iphone , sounds like it was a great game . I thought this was DB's best team ever , is Science Hill just that good too ?

DB had some big turnovers. However, so did SH. DB is a very good team but they aren't as good as some of their fans would have you believe. I think tonight was a nice wake up call for them. SH still has a ways to go but showed they can definitely play with the big boys. Reed Hayes is something special. It would've been fun to watch him at QB for more than one season.

Edited by AlumnI01

Wow , I hate that I never could find this game on my Iphone , sounds like it was a great game . I thought this was DB's best team ever , is Science Hill just that good too ?

Science Hill is pretty good, and NO this is not DB's best team ever. If we were better in the secondary maybe. Science Hill had 296 yrds passing tonight mostly to wide open receivers. We won't make it to the third game. No way.

For the first time in a long time, it was a blast to be at a DB/SH football game. I can honestly say that. The atmosphere was electric. The fans(both sides)were great. The game was a shoot-out. Great, Great, Great game. Hats off to both teams, fans, schools. This game lived up to the hype.

Edited by AlumnI01

For the first time in a long time, it was a blast to be at a DB/SH football game. I can honestly say that. The atmosphere was electric. The fans(both sides)were great. The game was a shoot-out. Great, Great, Great game. Hats off to both teams, fans, schools. This game lived up to the hype.

Indeed