Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

Man,what a game !! Very few live up to the hype,but this made up for all the crap games we have had to sit through this year.I wonder what the final attendance was.If you were not at this game,you missed one of the best regular season finales in the history of upper east TN football.Man ,what a game !!

The moral of this story is... if you cut one of the heads off a two headed dragon, he's gonna fly a little crooked. When Swafford became a non factor the game was on. Science Hill stepped up and met the challenge and every player that played tonight for both teams literally left it all on the field. Those kids were completely drained by the time the last whistle blew. Best game I've seen in years!!! Hats off and congrats to both teams. I think you both proved your point.

Its because they've won 2 titles in 4A and expect all the other teams in the area to bow at their feet and treat them like they're the next Maryville.

well like my grand daddy used to say "" THE TRUTH HURTS DONT IT BOY " GREENEVILLE GREENE DEVILS BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPS - WE PLAYED THE GAMES AND WON THEM - WE DIDNT GET VOTED THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS DB - READ THE HISTORY THEN GET BACK TO US!

EPIC BALLGAME IN J. FRED JOHNSON STADIUM!!! EPIC BALLGAME IN J.FRED JOHNSON STADIUM!!! CLASH OF THE TITANS - NORTH EAST TENNESSEE STYLE - LARGEST CROWD IN THE HISTORY OF THE STADIUM!! ONE OF THE ALL-TIME GREATEST GAMES IN THE STADIUM - EVER!!

Congrats to the Indians and Graham Clark - he got knocked down, but got back up this time and came out swinging. Down 15 entering the 4th qtr, 34-19 and pulled it out. So many things happened in the 4th qtr. Great game winning, clutch Kick by Diminick....WTG #17

I feel bad for the Topper fans and their players - you deserved that one - but just couldn't hang on to it. I think Stacey Carter might have played a little to conservative with the lead and DB took the game in the end.

ALL - TIME - ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES IN EAST TENNESSEE HISTORY

DB 37

SH 34

Edited by ArtVandalay

well like my grand daddy used to say "" THE TRUTH HURTS DONT IT BOY " GREENEVILLE GREENE DEVILS BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPS - WE PLAYED THE GAMES AND WON THEM - WE DIDNT GET VOTED THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS DB - READ THE HISTORY THEN GET BACK TO US!

Exactly, if D-B, SH or Mo West played in 4A they would be back to back 4A champs too. Chucky Doak and company may be impressed with your 4A titles, but the big boys arent.

I tried to tell them to TENNESSY...........they still don't know.

Some of the points spreads some people were giving DB was insane!! When I posted my score I said 4 points is a big spread for this game for these reasons; a lot of talent on the field, a lot of energy in J. Fred tonight, a lot of fans, a historic rivalry, the current biggest rival in NET, the biggest game of the year in NET and both teams having something to prove.

With factors like that and neither team being a slouch I knew some people were in for a surprise.

**(anyone have the attendance report?)**

A lot on the line for sure in this game,maybe the most ever for a regular season DB vs SH game.Every chink in a teams armor will be shown from this point on.I seen something in last nights game that needs a little work this week for the Tribe.Volunteer didn't have the speed to exploit DB's kickoff team,but there were running lanes that opened up for a team that has good speed.That's really won't matter if DB get's to kickoff 10 or 12 times a game,but it is something to work on.I expect both teams to move the ball next week and put up some points.I look for SH to bring everyone up close and force DB to throw the ball.I don't care what the final score is from next week on,as long as DB has the most points.I predicted a 44 point spread last night and it was 43.I'll take six victories by one point,but you also play them one at a time.DB 35-SH 34

I take it back guys,please win by two or more touchdowns next week.The three things this week that I was a little concerned about was how slow we run a darn play in when we need to get going.Turnovers.penalties