Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

1st I hope the player that is hurt is ok ,...2nd this also opens up a pandoras box if you will. If this kid actually has a torn acl and Carter knows this ,lets him play and this kids ends up never playing again because of tonight,....do you $mell what im cookin?

You've got to think that a Doctor cleared him to play. It might be the case that he can't so any more damage to the current injury...just speculating.

You've got to think that a Doctor cleared him to play. It might be the case that he can't so any more damage to the current injury...just speculating.

This. Although I'm still surprised he's going to play, knowing Tate's family, there's no way they would let him do this unless he had been cleared by his doctor.

SH you have had a good season but the fact is you get rolled tonight. If you keep it within 3 td's you have played a good game. I like to talk a little trash but I will give credit where it is due and this Indian team is on another level. Even GC couldn't mess this team up in the playoffs and the Maryville game will be a good one.

SH you have had a good season but the fact is you get rolled tonight. If you keep it within 3 td's you have played a good game. I like to talk a little trash but I will give credit where it is due and this Indian team is on another level. Even GC couldn't mess this team up in the playoffs and the Maryville game will be a good one.

Wow.... we finally agree whole heartedly on something! I would love to see a good game but after watching The Hill against the Vikings I can't see them even slowing down the Role of The Tribe this year! Good luck to both teams...popcorneater.gif

Edited by Cap1

After reading all these posts . . . Maybe Science Hill shouldn't even get on the bus to Kingsport. Sounds like we are in for a major butt whoopin!

Nahh . . . We'll be there!

With all due respect... your comments will be different after the game Hill. I really don't think you realize what you are going up against with Swafford and Forman and the TEAM to back them up. Good luck to your team but we really don't want to hear a bunch of excuses when this is all said and done because we ALL told you so. Yea.... I'm still chewin on that classless touchdown with 40 seconds left that Stacy is going to reap tonight.icon_mrgreen.gif

Edited by Cap1