Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

Its gonna be a packed house for sure. I wish we had better visitors seating though, it always leaves a black eye on our part everytime there's a big crowd. I have a good idea for stands on that side, but nobody seems to care. J fred is an icon to me like Wrigley is to the Cubs or Fenway to Boston..or even the Castle in Bristol ..its old school with a lot of history. Im just afraid if the wrong people get their way, it will be swept under the rug and forgotten like Yankee stadium ended up, and become just another metal bleacher high school stadium...but I agree the atmosphere is gonna be awesome.Lots of people from other schools coming to see us go at it..cant wait.

Edited by SPEAR24

Its gonna be a packed house for sure. I wish we had better visitors seating though, it always leaves a black eye on our part everytime there's a big crowd. I have a good idea for stands on that side, but nobody seems to care. J fred is an icon to me like Wrigley is to the Cubs or Fenway to Boston..or even the Castle in Bristol ..its old school with a lot of history. Im just afraid if the wrong people get their way, it will be swept under the rug and forgotten like Yankee stadium ended up, and become just another metal bleacher high school stadium...but I agree the atmosphere is gonna be awesome.Lots of people from other schools coming to see us go at it..cant wait.

In 2004 THS brought in extra seating for the Big showdown against East that turned into a Stoning at the Castle. Why can't DB get up off some of that old money and bring some stands in for this game?! This is by far the worst stadium to visit in North East TN considering they more times than not have the best team in North East TN. You would think the people that are responsible would be totally embarrassed.

I haven't seen this much one sided hype since UT went to Gainesville in 2001 as 17 point underdogs.

Regardless, it is going to take a near perfect effort from the Hill. No stupid penalties, no turnovers and even then how do they contain the speed?

I've seen both play. DB just has a better defense. SH seems to have gotten worse on D since the season began. But I will say it is the passing QB's that have hurt them this year.

In 2004 THS brought in extra seating for the Big showdown against East that turned into a Stoning at the Castle. Why can't DB get up off some of that old money and bring some stands in for this game?! This is by far the worst stadium to visit in North East TN considering they more times than not have the best team in North East TN. You would think the people that are responsible would be totally embarrassed.

They were not smart enough to know they couldn't put bleachers on top of the turf that was the outfield of the baseball field. I think they should of moved the baseball field first to another location or played their games at Hunter Wright stadum (since we already payed for it). If they had done that they could of built seating on the visitor side to match the home side. The city could of used the money their wasting on the water park that nobody is going to go to. But as we all know, their alot smarter than we are on how to spend our money.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

I haven't seen this much one sided hype since UT went to Gainesville in 2001 as 17 point underdogs.

Regardless, it is going to take a near perfect effort from the Hill. No stupid penalties, no turnovers and even then how do they contain the speed?

I've seen both play. DB just has a better defense. SH seems to have gotten worse on D since the season began. But I will say it is the passing QB's that have hurt them this year.

I like all the hype...sure is better than half-full stands and the beatdowns we have been seeing

I have been waiting to post while researching Reed Hayes a little. Seems like the kid thrives under pressure, good athlete. This game will tell if he can hold it together. I think the Tribe gets some early picks. And SH can not recover.

DB - 63

SH - 21

I like your score,...but thats a lot of picks...lol