Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

I want to see which QB puts up bigger numbers in this game...If Hayes has an insane game I believe they could have a chance; UNLESS Foreman has an insane performance. I don't think Hayes best game is as good as Foremans best game. If DB gets some turnovers and and some scoring from special teams and defense; it's going to be a hard game for SH to win no matter how they perform on offense. It will be a big test to see how the tribe D-line performs against this SH line and athletic QB.

I think SH will have to get the best out of their line, QB and defense or they have no chance at all. They need to score points, avoid sacks avoid turnovers and avoid giving up a touchdown every 2.5 times Foreman touches the ball, otherwise I don't think they have much of a chance.

A quickie note to SH fans thats not been to a game at J Fred in a few yrs, park across the street in the grass, the Civic auditorium or even at Food City and walk a little...it beats parking in the morionic school parking lot and driving in circles for an hour.icon_arrow.gif

Thanks Spear24 for the parking heads-up thumb[1].gif

A quickie note to SH fans thats not been to a game at J Fred in a few yrs, park across the street in the grass, the Civic auditorium or even at Food City and walk a little...it beats parking in the morionic school parking lot and driving in circles for an hour.icon_arrow.gif

I usually get there early enough to park right across from the visitor's gate. May have to bring the camping gear and get there Thursday ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Upperman White County both will be loaded. Dyersbirg and South Side will be a handful as well. Getting about that time in about 3 weeks we start watching summer scrimmages. Dyersburg loaded loaded loaded with talent. Most talent ever I have seen in their program. 
    • We, SP, blanked them 10-0 in sectional game during 21 season.
    • The amount of people pooing on UH is crazy. They're a noticably better team than last year when they made state and were competitive , AND they run ruled Eagleville a few weeks ago. Now I understand Eagleville was missing a few guys, but they still. They. Run. Ruled. Eagleville. 1st single A team to run rule Eagleville since when? Pre 2017??
    • If that Yellow Paint is all gone I'll flat bet it didn't wash off there. I bet that took some scrubbing to remove that if it is gone. Lacrosse is one of those northern sports all these misplaced Yankee's that are posion to the community brought in by  (Blount Partnership, ( The Devil) with them so somebody allowed them to paint their markings on the field that cost more than the twenty top people on payroll at Maryville make a year. All this to please the 1% Club and the 25 people that would come to see it. All in the name of WOKE!!!!!!
    • They will probably, struggle