DeKalb County at Livingston Academy

King21

Well, as much as I was hoping rain would not be a factor, it looks like it will be. Rain is never friendly to the passing team. I had DC by 11; now with this new weather report I sadly have to change my prediction. I am sure this will receive some hazing from the blue man group but nevertheless you have to call 'em like you see 'em.

DC by 10. haha (see you boys and girls in a few hours).

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy rumor over here in Jtown is that LA looked into moving this game to TTU's field and didn't because it was gonna cost $2000? Five bucks per head EASILY covers the cost.

Come on man! Some folks would believe anything.

Good luck to both yall tonight. Cant decide who I'd rather see win. I have lots of family and friends in Livingston but wouldn't mind seeing a new sheriff in town either.

No one is giving my Dragons any hope against SC tonight. We're pretty well used to that, but strap up and give it our best anyway.

Im pulling for York tonight! Good luck! I believe it will be close.

Maybe that squirrel just finds a better method, unlike running the Wildcat with a runningback for three straight drives down two scores. Ah, but I don't know. In those 13 little victories, when did he win the big one again? What year was that state championship? Was it 1999? 2001? 2005? 2008? Oh wait, they don't have a year for the word none.

King21. You seem to know an unbelievable amount about every sport at Livingston. You've said you played football there. I'm sure you have lots of pride in your alma mater, but how is it that you know so much about so many players from not only Livingston but other schools too. And you also said you know people in Smith County. I think you even named the classy ones there. I think most of the classy ones you named happen to be from Livingston. You know so many people. Practically all the district coaches in football and basketball. I'm just wondering how it is that you became such good friends with so many people in so many different towns. I'm not doubting your knowledge, but how did you get so connected?