Wilson Central vs Mt Juliet (Thursday Night Lights)

VandyFan7

You're an idiot most of the teams Wilson Central played so did Mt. Juliet, Wilson Central just beat most of them worse. So you my friend are a fool.

Seems like you are a bit off on your scores :

MJ 44-0 over Lebanon WC 45-7

MJ 49-7 over Portland WC 28-24

MJ 27-0 over LaVergne WC 26-12

Beech 27-20 Beech 17-14

MJ over Gallatin 42-0 WC 35-13

MJ over Station Camp 21-14 WC 24-10

MJ over Hendersonville 34-31 WC 39-12

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well I say the Wildcats will win cause 1 Hopkins hurt his back 2 Simmons runs a 4.3 and Chris Lee during their ironman comp. Ran a 4.29 and 3 central stopped Hurd. So why does everyone disrespect central cause they know central is a big contender for the state playoffs and they think cause they had a few bad seasons they think their just as bad now as then but doesn't every team have a few rebuild seasons

I really dont see anyone winning by 28 in this game.

MJPride, how would you compare the lines for both teams? I do believe that it will be won in the trenches and in special teams because both teams have good skill guys.

I"ll tell you Friday. JK. I've watched Central this year and their Defensive line is good, not great, but good. MJ's O-line is on and off this year. For us to win they better bring their A game. I do beleive this game comes down to the end. The injury bug has effected the BEARS this year. But as Kisler mentioned you play with the hand your dealt with. Should be a good one. Go BEARS!

Also of note: If you ARE coming to this game, please get there early.

The parking lot will be full before 7pm and they will shut down the campus. Additional parking will be at Gladeville Baptist once it closes and buses will be shuttling people to/from the school

They are expecting upwards of 10,000+ tonight